THE 76ERS HAVE OFFICIALLY PARTED WAYS WITH BRYAN COLANGELO

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
His wife is taking the wrap but it was him. Can’t tell me any different

It was the wife breh. I read somewhere that while he was in the middle of press conferences or in front of the media, the burner accounts were being used, according to timestamps. Now I'm not saying he wasn't aware of said twitter accounts though

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Why do you fools believe this?

Cleveland to Philly?

If he leaves - hes going somewhere warm.

Plus I dont see Bron and and all the goof balls (esp. Embiid) meshing

Bro Bron is beyond the temperature chasing days lol He did that with Miami

He wants rings in the twilight of his career and Philly is a guarantee for chips

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
David griffin will get the job and lebron will follow. Don’t be surprised to see a sign trade PG13 for Covington/fultz either.
JJ will resign for the exemption because they overpaid him this past season as a wink wink deal.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how they wont be in court for this...

Philly publicly stated that Colangelo had nothing to do with the text, sooooooooooooooo HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY FIRING HIM and not getting a wrongful termination case in court

Lawyers will be involved. I just dont get this

They didn’t publicly state that. There were reports from anonymous sources that the Sixers ownership group didn’t believe Colangelo was aware of the accounts. That’s not a public statement. In their public statement they actually implied that he was responsible for the accounts either directly or indirectly. And Colangelo resigned anyway so there’s nothing more to be done, it’s over with.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
They didn’t publicly state that. There were reports from anonymous sources that the Sixers ownership group didn’t believe Colangelo was aware of the accounts. That’s not a public statement. In their public statement they actually implied that he was responsible for the accounts either directly or indirectly. And Colangelo resigned anyway so there’s nothing more to be done, it’s over with.

Yeah.. I edited my post before you finished your response.. lol