The ACLU Releases A List Of Those Of The Top 6 Groups That The Abortion Ban Will Hurt, & Women Are Not On It

Daps
I'm sorry you must have been born yesterday.

You don't assume shyt and political groups, especially like the ACLU, should never expect anyone to make fukkin assumptions.
My nikka what do you mean assumptions??? It’ says black, indigenous and people of color. Among any ethnic group or race there are two types, male and female.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
1) Women

That's the first answer, was that so hard?
And LGBTQ makes zero sense
This is clearly just a list of checkboxes

Women includes middle age white women, who by and large voted for this shyt and have the resources to avoid the law for themselves and their offspring if necessary.

It’s like when they try to throw out that stat that says women voted for Hillary but when you break it down whites women actually voted more for Trump.

So I’m this case you would be wrong to throw a blanket “women” in there.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My nikka what do you mean assumptions??? It’ says black, indigenous and people of color. Among any ethnic group or race there are two types, male and female.
This is up for debate, hence the reaction. There's a concerned effort to not mention the biological sexes when talking about biological issues....on the left anyway. Lowkey virtue signaling at best, cowardice ar worst.