The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Damn. Which YouTubers were those?
This fukk nikka

and many more that deleted their videos, this dude first dude off top, everybody was sharing his videos too.

It was discovered they were getting paid for the fud. Treys trades turned down the offer

bnew

Veteran
Daps

ok.. about 4.1 million shareholders. some institutions literally have over a million shares. do you really believe the average investor have only 120 shares? some have less than 120 shares but i don't think they're a significant amount of shareholders.

It's my understanding this guy jumped onto AMC last week after being a naysayer. it's also my understanding that AMC CEO cannot divulge a share count larger than the number of outstanding shares. So if on june 29th, he announces a share count equal to the number of outstanding shares then thats just further confirmation that the stock is shorted over 100%

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Dude has been wrong on AMC like since the beginning. He only jumped on recently to ride the wave on YouTube. To sell all his books and memberships and shyt. Not trustworthy imo.

He’s wrong in talking about “the squeeze” that already happened, cause there’s has been no squeeze yet and he was wrong in that video, literally minutes after it posted the volume went up and we made a rally to close up $15. We didn’t get volume like we had during the run up to $70 but yesterday volume was still higher than the 3 month average.

He is right in saying we need high volume and a catalyst. That’s why we are banking on a gamma squeeze to lead to Fomo which could/would then lead to the shorts being forced to cover.

Nothing wrong with a more calm and measured view. He just seems to be full of himself, and self serving like most politicians are.

Daps
This fukk nikka

and many more that deleted their videos, this dude first dude off top, everybody was sharing his videos too.

It was discovered they were getting paid for the fud. Treys trades turned down the offer

Embarrassing. Unless he lied about selling his shares, which - at the $2 average he claimed to have - he probably did, he must be shouldering a lot of regret.

200w.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Watch out for this cat he's a politician riding the amc wave :whoa:

Same way he rode that stimulus wave.

:francis:

Dude has been wrong on AMC like since the beginning. He only jumped on recently to ride the wave on YouTube. To sell all his books and memberships and shyt. Not trustworthy imo.

He’s wrong in talking about “the squeeze” that already happened, cause there’s has been no squeeze yet and he was wrong in that video, literally minutes after it posted the volume went up and we made a rally to close up $15. We didn’t get volume like we had during the run up to $70 but yesterday volume was still higher than the 3 month average.

He is right in saying we need high volume and a catalyst. That’s why we are banking on a gamma squeeze to lead to Fomo which could/would then lead to the shorts being forced to cover.

Nothing wrong with a more calm and measured view. He just seems to be full of himself, and self serving like most politicians are.
I call bullshyt. It's ok to be a skeptic about Emily, But reddit has been looking up citadels hours of operation for months. We have screenshots as far back as march with them working late after closing...Multiple screenshots saying they are busier than normal.

So yes, take the $1700 price tag with a grain of salt. But we already have evidence of citadel being in panic mode months before she even surfaced. And that was the gist of her tweet.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I call bullshyt. It's ok to be a skeptic about Emily, But reddit has been looking up citadels hours of operation for months. We have screenshots as far back as march with them working late after closing...Multiple screenshots saying they are busier than normal.

So yes, take the $1700 price tag with a grain of salt. But we already have evidence of citadel being in panic mode months before she even surfaced. And that was the gist of her tweet.

Have they already been burnt though,and come up with a counter? Remember the hypothesis about GME?
That the hedgefunds that got burnt were pushing the price at the end of the day? So by the time people heard about it,it would be too late to buy options.
And the people who did buy on the upward momentum would raise the IV and contract prices.
Then the same hedgefunds who got burnt would turn around and sell covered calls and collect commissions.
They were saying its an artificial inflation of the price. And that they could keep doing it over and over as long as GME was a hot topic,they just had to keep price to where people remained hopeful. I only posted that video to show that tweet that said it was supposedly a global count.
Personally I don't like to believe anything:pachaha:
You never know where alot of this news and hypothesis are coming from,or whos the wizard behind the curtain.
If we know they are paying youtubers to cause "fud",no reason they wouldn't pay people to hype the stock or put out fake numbers they know most people aren't smart enough or have access to decipher on their own. I put nothing past any of these people,some of us will win and some of us will get burnt at this stage is the most likely scenario imo. I'm looking to retest the 70's,then mid 80's,one step at a time:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

2 am :mjlol:
Saturday night:mjgrin:

To be honest I think there’s some truth and some BS here.

Im sure citadel is fighting for their life right now. The only way their business life continues is if they find a way to squirm out of this by convincing “apes” to give up and/or hedging their already failed bets to make some money on the inevitable squeeze.

but those tweets about the dark pool price are probably made up nonsense. For that to be true it would mean that big money institutions with access to that info are comfortable with buying the stock at $1000+ right now. That doesn’t make sense to me as they could just buy them on the open market like the rest of us at $40-$50.

Even if it’s a fugazi synthetic share you’d rather own one of those than a real share at $1000+

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
To be honest I think there’s some truth and some BS here.

Im sure citadel is fighting for their life right now. The only way their business life continues is if they find a way to squirm out of this by convincing “apes” to give up and/or hedging their already failed bets to make some money on the inevitable squeeze.

but those tweets about the dark pool price are probably made up nonsense. For that to be true it would mean that big money institutions with access to that info are comfortable with buying the stock at $1000+ right now. That doesn’t make sense to me as they could just buy them on the open market like the rest of us at $40-$50.

Even if it’s a fugazi synthetic share you’d rather own one of those than a real share at $1000+
That's a valid point but the thing is, no institutions have sold. This past week. The last example we have of an institution selling was Mudrick. And while that was at market price (the price we paid) they took a horrible loss. That was the day we saw the run up to $77. Also isnt the darkpool strictly hedgies trading synthetics back and forth? We own the float so it's a certainty that they are playing with naked shorts anyway.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Have they already been burnt though,and come up with a counter? Remember the hypothesis about GME?
That the hedgefunds that got burnt were pushing the price at the end of the day? So by the time people heard about it,it would be too late to buy options.
And the people who did buy on the upward momentum would raise the IV and contract prices.
Then the same hedgefunds who got burnt would turn around and sell covered calls and collect commissions.
They were saying its an artificial inflation of the price. And that they could keep doing it over and over as long as GME was a hot topic,they just had to keep price to where people remained hopeful. I only posted that video to show that tweet that said it was supposedly a global count.
You never know where alot of this news and hypothesis are coming from,or whos the wizard behind the curtain.
If we know they are paying youtubers to cause "fud",no reason they wouldn't pay people to hype the stock or put out fake numbers they know most people aren't smart enough or have access to decipher on their own. I put nothing past any of these people,some of us will win and some of us will get burnt at this stage is the most likely scenario imo. I'm looking to retest the 70's,then mid 80's,one step at a time:wow:
I'm not sure what you mean breh, burnt?

No retail investor should get burnt in this situation unless they are playing options. Or they hold beyond the squeeze. They dont want GME to be a "trending topic"
Regarding GME: Nothing is inflated about the price. They've been using calls and puts from AMC to suppress the price of it. Until further notice AMC will always be viewed as the little brother.

There should be no retail investors getting burned in this unless they are playing options or they hold beyond the squeeze.

That's why the mantra is to buy shares and hold.