The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s weird tho cuz all of my other stocks I see have the full amount of shares I own..Only amc was partially transferred..ima check back next week

If you had to upload an account statement, maybe what's on there gets transferred off top and any that were recently purchased and not on the document will get transferred during the residual sweep.......at least I'm hoping.

(I've been following your questions closely cause I'm in the same boat. Waiting on my pending deposit to clear with my bank so I can transfer without any snags, so I'm using you as a point of reference)

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
That’s weird tho cuz all of my other stocks I see have the full amount of shares I own..Only amc was partially transferred..ima check back next week
I once heard that it was because they cant transfer a synthetic share. So they have to find a legitimate one to send it over. I initiated a transfer a couple months ago and it was denied becauseof this reason. It's safe to say that we are all most likely holding synthetics or IOU's which makes this all the more glorious.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had to upload an account statement, maybe what's on there gets transferred off top and any that were recently purchased and not on the document will get transferred during the residual sweep.......at least I'm hoping.

(I've been following your questions closely cause I'm in the same boat. Waiting on my pending deposit to clear with my bank so I can transfer without any snags, so I'm using you as a point of reference)
I’m hoping that too but when I uploaded my account statement It showed I only had 19 shares of AMC..ima keep you guys updated next week

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@Batsute, thanks for posting that. It's what we been saying all along. They've been kicking the can down the road except now the road is uphill and the can is a 50 gallon drum.

No way can they sustain this much longer. Each new day the daily amounts of their losses increase no matter what the price does. Repo loans from the Government have twice been over 500b a day this past week

Never in the history of US Gov. has it been that high. TWICE this past week! Haters ain't gon' like this, But they about to pay us.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
How would they make money when they would have to cover all the naked shorts?

they already spent money on the puts just in case they get margin called and their assets are forcibly liquidated, that would trigger a sell-off and likely a market crash which would then make their puts on HYG profitable.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard the other day that Citadel has tons of puts and shorts and if the market crashes they would make a ton of money.

Thought it was some tinfoil hat shyt

Guess not

That's what hedgefunds do, that's why they are called hedgefunds they hedge their bets

we just need to concern ourselves on ways we can get money, worry about everything these hedgefunds do is pointless