The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
nikka I'd be beside myself :russ:
It's a simple process. Google it and they give you a decent step by step.

*not being sarcastic, It just surprised me how it was so readily available when I had put so much needless energy into stressing it.

I tried to initiate a transfer through TD Ameritrade but I couldn't find the associated broker for Cashapp. Will try again today.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Curious why $60 has been such a firm wall. I can't tell if it's some artificial fire wall the hedgies have set up or if they feel like the numbers get out of control once it gets comfortably above $60.
Look now breh :banderas:

Literally right after you posted this

I'ma need you to ask why it ain't get above 70 next :ehh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious why $60 has been such a firm wall. I can't tell if it's some artificial fire wall the hedgies have set up or if they feel like the numbers get out of control once it gets comfortably above $60.
Hedges are letting it run naturally right now, it’s nice to see its potential

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
How is this done?
On the Kucoin exchange for example, you can stake HYDRA coin. Right now its giving out 100% APR. You just move/transfer your coins into the staking section of your account, then the staking rewards start accumulating automatically.

Lending offers higher payouts though. Exchanges have a little section you can go into to do that. I've never done it.

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas I'm a newbie and I trust y'all.. I can feel it in my gut that this thing will pop off soon. The only thing I'm afraid of is when this thing gets at a crazy share price that Cash app will pull some sort of Bs on me. Like it hits 50k and I try to sell some off and collect and for whatever reason they won't let me.. I'm sure Cash App has never dealt with anything of this magnitude before.

Not trying to tell you what to do, but you could always just reinvest the money in a stable ETF (Exchange Traded Fund – ETFs) after you sell. No reason you shouldn't let the money you make off this windfall keep making you money.