The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious why $60 has been such a firm wall. I can't tell if it's some artificial fire wall the hedgies have set up or if they feel like the numbers get out of control once it gets comfortably above $60.

Its those calls. Alot of people will be exercising which will cause gamma to spike. I think there’s another 60k calls if this closes over $60.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a high x,xxx holder and currently sitting on over half a mill off of an ~90k investment. I lost hundreds of thousands and still held. You know what? It gets easier to hold. Not gonna lie sometimes I get frustrated and ready for this shyt to end but I NEVER thought about selling. I don’t know if this is gonna go to $100-500k but anybody saying this isn’t going into the thousands is a pure idiot.

Not to sound like Im in your business but, what do you do for a living and how can I do the same thing.

You initial investment is some of our end goals for this squeeze...lol. Also, I salute you for sitting on half an M and not selling. (unless Ms are what you are use to)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re back into ATH levels. This would be the highest close for AMC ever at this price. We starting to hit the deep waters again.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to tell you what to do, but you could always just reinvest the money in a stable ETF (Exchange Traded Fund – ETFs) after you sell. No reason you shouldn't let the money you make off this windfall keep making you money.
Good looking bro.. I will be looking into that. I have no clue on any of this stuff but I'm taking notes.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looking bro.. I will be looking into that. I have no clue on any of this stuff but I'm taking notes.

Yeah man. Just ask questions. Everyone starts somewhere. Dudes in this thread know 100x what I know. Also that site I linked you to (investopedia) has good easy to understand definitions for any terms that people are throwing around that you aren't quite sure of.