Traders know when to get out and make it a priority
nikkas talking about lambos and cribs is hilarious to me
But good luck y'all

Wolf of Wallstreet ain't got shyt on me. :mjgrin:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:hamster:

I was thinking bout it, but I wasn't sure how much fukkery would screw with me while transfering shares mid squeeze.

EDIT: At this point, I'm thinking they are underway too much scrutiny to mess with cash accounts.

For anybody else who is on RH. READ THIS IMMEDIATELY. SWITCH YOUR ACCOUNT TO CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANOTHER BROKER (EX: FIDELITY)

https://cdn.robinhood.com/assets/robinhood/legal/RHS Margin Disclosure Statement.pdf

Were the steps easy or u had to email them?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
FYI. I was reading on Reddit that taxes would be due at the end of the quarter. If you wait til the end of the year, you’ll get hit with penalties. So consider hiring a CPA.

[\SPOILER]

There a lot of people who have shares on cashapp. I got a lil bunch there. Bad enough the money isn’t FDIC insured on cashapp, but how does one pay taxes when they only let you take out 25k/week? It would take years to widraw the tax money, let alone your gains if this did hypothetically hit 100k or more a share.

Edit: 25k/week (will take years).

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There a lot of people who have shares on cashapp. I got a lil bunch there. Bad enough the money isn’t FDIC insured on cashapp, but how does one pay taxes when they only let you take out 25k/day? It would take years to widraw the tax money, let alone your gains if this did hypothetically hit 100k or more a share.
Yeah, if someone were to sell @ 5 mil, that is about 2.5 mil in taxes. The would be 100 withdrawals @ 25k, and I'm not even sure you can withdraw that much 100 straight days. Cashapp might have weekly and monthly limits on withdrawals. If there arent limits, it wouldnt be so bad, I guess

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There a lot of people who have shares on cashapp. I got a lil bunch there. Bad enough the money isn’t FDIC insured on cashapp, but how does one pay taxes when they only let you take out 25k/day? It would take years to widraw the tax money, let alone your gains if this did hypothetically hit 100k or more a share.

get off cash app and get on a real brokerage. TD Ameritrade allows $250k daily withdrawals.

:unimpressed:

Daps
People in TRCH got fukked :huhldup:
Yeah. Wallstreetbets has been infiltrated.

They were even trying to get these idiots to buy Wendy's in droves.

Gme and AMC are the only short squeeze meme plays. All these others from wsb are to fukk you out of your money.

Wkhs maybe legit but I haven't checked on it in a minute.

Either way only safe bets are gme and AMC and always have been

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you brothers feel about buying before the market opens? I'm still very green at this shyt.

I'm trying to cop these 300 shares and I just got this big ass warning from Fidelity saying it's not advised to buy shares before the 9:30am open...:lupe: