The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How do you brothers feel about buying before the market opens? I'm still very green at this shyt.

I'm trying to cop these 300 shares and I just got this big ass warning from Fidelity saying it's not advised to buy shares before the 9:30am open...:lupe:
There nothing wrong with buying pre-market. It’s actual kinda better imo cause the price movement is slower, so you can easily catch the level you want to buy at.

AMC is so volatile, it’s damn there impossible to pick a good entry point. Some morning there’s a huge dip at the bell some morings there’s a huge spike. There’s also usually a dip around lunch time that offers a good buying opportunity.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@kaldurahm
The best thing you could give is more financial literacy. Help the folks that you want to bless with setting up an app. And giving them some blue chips.

I'm not saying dont break people off. But those who are closest to you, like your bro. Teach them what you've been learning these past few months.

This situation has already changed my life. The money I have into this could have easily went towards a new whip. And I wouldn't 2nd guess myself because I earned it.
Yeah. Wallstreetbets has been infiltrated.

They were even trying to get these idiots to buy Wendy's in droves.

Gme and AMC are the only short squeeze meme plays. All these others from wsb are to fukk you out of your money.

Wkhs maybe legit but I haven't checked on it in a minute.

Either way only safe bets are gme and AMC and always have been
There was post on WSB last week of someone losing a million shorting AMC on their advice.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
How do you brothers feel about buying before the market opens? I'm still very green at this shyt.

I'm trying to cop these 300 shares and I just got this big ass warning from Fidelity saying it's not advised to buy shares before the 9:30am open...:lupe:
doing actual pre-market trading vs locking in at the opening price and waiting til open. sounds like they were warning you about the latter

Daps
Y’all setting up limits or market selling when it comes down to it?

:jbhmm:

Market sell.....or set your sell limit ridiculously high (like $800k/share).

Don't want hedgies knowing the price point you're willing to sell at....especially the folks that wanna sell the minute it jumps 5%.

Hopefully the low ceiling investors jump off the ship early since they won't have the stomach to hang in when the big money starts coming.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can someone explain what happened with Torchlight?

I had one share (sold the rest) and now it is disappeared (wtf?) and the torchlight symbol is gone.

I get that it merged with another company and apparently it is stock symbol MMAT.

Still haven't got the dividend from my one share. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all setting up limits or market selling when it comes down to it?

:jbhmm:
Think ima do Market. I be watching the price like a hawk so I feel I can do a market order at precisely the right time.

For those that can’t watch the price all day, I’d suggest a limit order.