The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Guys like Matt say that he will focus on the next "one" after AMC. We will see.

Seems like when he has tried to juggle a few holdings on the stream ppl get pissed and tell him to focus on amc/gme :dead:

breh in this video about to cry for real :russ:

yeah his fans dont wanna hear about nothing else :mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If this doesn't pop, these dudes may legitimately start hurting people. A lot is being invested, and not just money. :francis:
It's never been a question of "if" only when. Why speak on something that you haven't researched? I'll give you a dap and rep. Hopefully you feel validated.
What happens if it doesn't happen :lupe:

Will you move the date and build more hype.. again? :mjlol:
Quote the post where he named a date. We got time.

Daps
I dislike strongly that the hedge funds are getting bailed out again because they're getting loaned money to buy shares.

What I do like is because they now have a guaranteed way to pay for it without destroying the market that it's 100% going to happen. I think they're still working on another rule or two before they let this commence

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Who would I be targeting? I’m speaking in general terms. If you are informed of this play, can afford to buy shares, and haven’t, you are an idiot.

A lot of people are about to eat off this. If you own at least xx shares of GME or AMC, your life is about to be very different.

:yeshrug:
:ooh::wow:

Don't play with me please