The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I dislike strongly that the hedge funds are getting bailed out again because they're getting loaned money to buy shares.

What I do like is because they now have a guaranteed way to pay for it without destroying the market that it's 100% going to happen. I think they're still working on another rule or two before they let this commence

Where are you getting this from?

Congress has to approve bail outs. I don't see any information on that.

Daps
I dislike strongly that the hedge funds are getting bailed out again because they're getting loaned money to buy shares.

What I do like is because they now have a guaranteed way to pay for it without destroying the market that it's 100% going to happen. I think they're still working on another rule or two before they let this commence

It'll definitely happen sooner since they have a strategy besides "kick the can down the road."

MAIN THING: there will still be FUD from Hedgies, government, shills...you name it.

1st Step is to accept the squeeze.

2nd Step is that they'll try and "manage" it by convincing us that $100 to $500/share is The Squeeze.

3rd Step is retail investors sitting on the stock and refusing to budge.

4th Step is a continuation of the up & down price action. They may let it run up a bit, give us a day or two of sideways trading and then jerk the price down to scare people.

That's the game. All we have to do is hold. Best believe that hedge funds will still try to convince us that we need to sell relatively low. Don't sell...especially in the $xx or xxx range. Shouldn't even be thinking about it until $xx,xxx at the low end.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Where are you getting this from?

Congress has to approve bail outs. I don't see any information on that.
they're not getting bailed out by the government but they are getting a loan from the DTCC which is private . but it's not a bail out. they have to put some sort of collateral to get the money

Daps
It'll definitely happen sooner since they have a strategy besides "kick the can down the road."

MAIN THING: there will still be FUD from Hedgies, government, shills...you name it.

1st Step is to accept the squeeze.

2nd Step is that they'll try and "manage" it by convincing us that $100 to $500/share is The Squeeze.

3rd Step is retail investors sitting on the stock and refusing to budge.

4th Step is a continuation of the up & down price action. They may let it run up a bit, give us a day or two of sideways trading and then jerk the price down to scare people.

That's the game. All we have to do is hold. Best believe that hedge funds will still try to convince us that we need to sell relatively low. Don't sell...especially in the $xx or xxx range. Shouldn't even be thinking about it until $xx,xxx at the low end.
They know no one is selling at $100 - $500. The bait they dangle will definitely be higher. $5,000 is rumored to be the number they’ll try to snag us at.

Still ain’t selling.

:francis:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
So somebody explain to me, if the hedge funds act as been rumoured. Letting the price run up, crashing it after, to try to get people to sell. What would happen if say, people sell a few shares at 1000, buy back the dip? Would that kill the squeeze? Not talking about people selling their whole position.

Daps
So somebody explain to me, if the hedge funds act as been rumoured. Letting the price run up, crashing it after, to try to get people to sell. What would happen if say, people sell a few shares at 1000, buy back the dip? Would that kill the squeeze? Not talking about people selling their whole position.

May not kill it but if enough people do it, it could certainly hamper the potential price.

Keep in mind that a lot of buys have been routed through the dark pool while sells are getting pushed to the exchanges ASAP (this is why you shouldn't be using Robbin'da Hood, WeBull etc). Sells have been having a disproportionate impact on price compared to buys even though it looks like few people except day traders are selling.

As for the buy dip/sell rip philosophy? It's relatively easy right now but it could get trickier when the MOASS hits. The price movement won't be predictable. You might sell 10 shares at $1,000/each with the plan for the price to dip and then buy back in. Problem is that once it gets into the 1000's, there's no guarantee it'll dip again........or at least dip enough to where buying back makes sense.

Example: price hits $1,000/share and you sell 10 shares = $10,000

Price goes up even more to $1,500 and then has a heavy dip down to $990. You "could" buy back in, but now your profit is only $10/share...assuming you buy 10 shares. You decide NOT to buy back in since the dip isn't deep enough. Price hits $100k/share. Now you made $10k off those 10 shares, which is the smart play but you missed out on $1 million extra dollars since the dip wasn't timed right.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
There's also a post going around saying that selling even a few early to secure the buy in will kill momentum. Kind of like slowly opening the valve of a pressure cooker. We want to blow the top off and send its high as possible. So were going to need as much pressure as possible.

People selling enmasse before we approach a decent floor let's some of the steam out. When this starts to run we are going to see more division than ever. Just remember all the shyt that they put us through. We traded side ways the whole month of July. It's easy to claim diamond hands right now.

But the true test is when everyone is up over 500%. A lot of new investors just want this shyt to be over. Whereas longterm investors want revenge and get back for putting us through half a year of bullshyt. Just remember this is once in a lifetime. This will/can change the trajectory of your life if you're patient.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Day traders are doin that right now. Buying on Friday then selling on Monday. Delaying shyt.

Don’t do it because when this “controlled market crash” happens, don’t be surprised if they take away that buy button.

:ufdup:

Daps
Day traders are doin that right now. Buying on Friday then selling on Monday. Delaying shyt.

Don’t do it because when this “controlled market crash” happens, don’t be surprised if they take away that buy button.

:ufdup:
Yeah, once the squeeze starts, it’ll be an exclusive party. Anyone thinking they’ll be able to buy in as it rises is in for a rude awakening.

:mjgrin:

Last edited: