The Arcadium's Random Thoughts

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about getting rid of the sony xm2. Everything is good about it, but the fact you cant connect to two different drvicrs at the same time is rrally gdtting to me now. And it's the same on the xm3.

@R=G what you think

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thinking about getting rid of the sony xm2. Everything is good about it, but the fact you cant connect to two different drvicrs at the same time is rrally gdtting to me now. And it's the same on the xm3.

@R=G what you think
Ain't this some shyt? At this VERY MOMENT..I'm using the Bose QC 35 II on both my phones...lol.

I mean what matters most to u..options? Noise canceling? Comfort? I love what I got but everyone keeps saying the xm3s have the best noise cancelation at the moment. Depends.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
round this time next year i will have my gaming space setup,

gotta get a larrybox for forza too, got the need for speed

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Paradox Interactive now has quite a few interesting IP's based off the strength of cities skylines...

It's crazy that EA ruined Simcity like they did because Cities Skylines, going on 4 years later, is STILL printing money...

EA destroying maxis is one of the most underrated fukk ups in gaming history...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've been thinking about replaying thru Final Fantasy XV again. I recall that there was supposed to be a grip of updates and DLC that could possibly improve the game. Did anyone know if they released all of what they were going to do with it and if it was integrated into the main game well enough to improve the game?

Also, a new years gaming resolution of mine is to play a lot more games on the Switch. Especially more indie titles due to its portability. I wish I would have bought the Megaman collections on there instead of on the PS4, but I don't want to double dip at current full price.

Lastly, how good is Splatoon 2 really? I wanted to cop for my daughter, but it's looking like local co-op isn't really a thing on one console.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Because of the Resident Evil 2 remake all the resident evil games for play station 4 on sale of the playstation store

I picked up resident evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 which I never played

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ain't this some shyt? At this VERY MOMENT..I'm using the Bose QC 35 II on both my phones...lol.

I mean what matters most to u..options? Noise canceling? Comfort? I love what I got but everyone keeps saying the xm3s have the best noise cancelation at the moment. Depends.
I tried the bose at costco and theyre way more comfortable on my head. The ears are bigger and i have large ears, so the xm2 kind of squish sometimes. Also they make my ears sweaty. I think ima return them tomorrow for a new pair or try to trade them in for the bose.

I didnt think the dual connect would bother me as much but it does

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Got damn I can't believe I let Subnautica sit in my library for like 3 years, this shyt is amazing :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Playing Tales of Vesperia on switch.

Can really tell that it’s an older game based on its limited features compared to other games in the series.

Yet Tales of Symphonia had more features so its eh