The Arcadium's Random Thoughts

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I finally got some time to start another single player game. I'm in between buying SpiderMan or RDR not sure which one to go with :patrice:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You looking for a quicker, linear story with a lotta action or a slower, lax pace with tons to do?
Option 1 sounds more appealing I just dont wanna finish the game too soon. I'm leaning towards spiderman but I'm hearing good things about RDR once u get into it.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Just bought AssCreed origins but I'm not sure if I should've just got Odessey instead :jbhmm:, the Egyptian theme just speaks to me :wow:...

I finally got some time to start another single player game. I'm in between buying SpiderMan or RDR not sure which one to go with :patrice:

RDR is great, just do the yellow quests and mainline the story. I found the game way more enjoyable not fukking around with so many sidequests.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My next big tech purchase will be a basic dslr camera to get into photography. I think after that I'll look into a new macbook. Still debating on this PS4 but with KH3 coming out soon, I may bite the bullet.

Will probably upgrade my iphone late next year as well. We'll see.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Paycheck came in and scooping up all the anime games I've had my eye on this year

Getting My Hero One Justice on XboneX

And getting Black Clover, Ys 8, Seven Deadly sins as well as Zone of the Enders 2 on ps4

Daps
God. Finally beat Child of Light. I think I've been working on this game for three months. The bulk of this time was spent creating "Princess Stones". So, how equipment works in this game is that there's no weapons or armor to buy/create. You only equip something called "oculi", which are these stones that, depending in which slot (there are three slots) you put them in, modify your attacks, defense and abilities. For example, if you put a "red oculi" into the offensive slot, your attacks become fire based. If you put a red oculi in the defensive slot, you become resistant to fire attacks. If you put a red oculi into the timeline slot, you get 20+ HP. There's 10 oculi you can collect/create. A princess stone will raise your attacks by 40% if placed in the offensive slot; raise your physical and magical attack resistance by 25% in the defensive slot, and if a character is primarily a magic caster like Finn, it'll grant 40% increase in spell damage if placed in a timeline slot. I only created two princess stones before saying "fukk it. Onto the endgame content. I'll probably be alright with two." Literally, it would take me about 4-5 days to farm for or create the prerequisite oculi needed to create a princess stone.

Anyway, lovely little game. Enjoyed the hybrid of turn based/active combat. Like the boss themes. Including the end boss, there's about three of these themes. You can hear one of them below and get a look at what combat looks like:

Daps

Why does this little pixelated text game have a soundtrack this good? Best I've heard from a 2018 release. Favorite tracks: 01) Marketing Director; 02) Machine Learning; 03) Empathy Algorithm; 04) The Red Strings Club; 05) Occult Synth