The ass whooping of the century :wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
its that slave mentality ingrained into black people....getting hit with whips and belts came from slavery.

Our people are so far gone that its heartbreaking.

Whipping on a child does nothing. When I was pu nished, i use to get my video games and privileges taken away. Valuable lessons were learnt that way...not by getting an ass whooping.

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I decided that, when I have kids, I won't bear them. However, this video was not impressive coming from someone who's gotten his ass whipped plenty of times. My father lifted weights every day, so he could do a lot more damage in a lot less time. Getting your ass whipped with a weight belt is no fun at all. When my father died my mother carried the torch, and she had horrible aim..lol. Imagine getting an extension cord across the face. I do agree that beating your kid is definitely part of the slave mentality. Locking them in there room without any connections to the outside world for a few days will definitely get the job done.. No phone, tablet, TV, video games, radio..nothing.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Seems a little too old to still be getting whoopings. If the child hasn't learned the lesson by the time they his puberty they never will.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
its that slave mentality ingrained into black people....getting hit with whips and belts came from slavery.

Our people are so far gone that its heartbreaking.

Whipping on a child does nothing. When I was pu nished, i use to get my video games and privileges taken away. Valuable lessons were learnt that way...not by getting an ass whooping.

But but but they whipped kids in Africa before slavery

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If you have to beat your kids for them to do right, then you've already done something wrong.