The ass whooping of the century :wow:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Now disclaimer: I don't be on WSHH all the time :whoa: but I fukks with their vine comps that's the only traffic they get from me.

However when I was scrolling through the video list, a particular video caught my eye and something told me to click it :jbhmm::

The dad didn't miss a beat, literally! This was the most immaculate ass whooping i've ever seen. A minute straight of perfect hits delivered with an archer's precision :damn:. You could tell the old head was well-versed in the art of ass whooping, his belt skills rival only pootie tang :wow:. I thought getting a dozen licks as a kid was bad, but this right here is a nightmare.

Thoughts brehs? :lupe:.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Child abuse. Just child abuse. Beating on your kids is one thing that needs to leave the BC. People beat on their kids like that because they hate themselves.

Black parents who beat their kids aren't respectable people anyway, no accomplishments, no way of making their kids respect them outside of beating them To create fear.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
That's an 80s ass-whooping!!! That's when you could catch an azzwhooping at Bible study or the grocery store and no one would say a damn thing.

Carry on Good Sir. :salute:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Child abuse. Just child abuse. Beating on your kids is one thing that needs to leave the BC. People beat on their kids like that because they hate themselves.

Black parents who beat their kids aren't respectable people anyway, no accomplishments, no way of making their kids respect them outside of beating them To create fear.
:dwillhuh: get out your emotions. sweeping generalizations all through this post

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: get out your emotions. sweeping generalizations all through this post
It's facts. My pops never laid a hand on me. Not once. Still respected him like he beat my ass everyday because he was a respectable person who loved and cared for me. That's why I respect him.

There's nothing okay about child abuse. As someone who went through child abuse. It's a mental illness actually. Your kids should be able to respect you without you viciously beating them :manny:

We talk about slave mentality so much, beating someone because they don't listen is as "massa" like as it gets.