The ass whooping of the century :wow:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That nikka shoulder is on point. I was whipping my 11 year old's ass a couple of months ago and fukked my shyt up

2013-05-05+09_03_12.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Whipping someone for minutes who is whimpering, crying, and screaming in pain is an act of cruelty and torture. That was like a scene straight out of 12 years a slave! He'll be arrested for this act of abuse in short order once law enforcement catches wind of it, and then we can see if he's as eager to beat on grown ass men in jail like he is beating defenseless lil girls.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's facts.

Your kids should be able to respect you without you viciously beating them :manny:

We talk about slave mentality so much, beating someone because they don't listen is as "massa" like as it gets.
1) prove it:martin:
2)agree:ehh:
3):comeon:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Whipping someone for minutes who is whimpering, crying, and screaming in pain is an act of cruelty and torture. That was like a scene straight out of 12 years a slave! He'll be arrested for this act of abuse in short order once law enforcement catches wind of it, and then we can see if he's as eager to beat on grown ass men in jail like he is beating defenseless lil girls.
This is no different than men who beat on their women to show them that "THEY are the man." Well if you really were a man it would show, and you wouldn't have inflict pain to get a woman to believe you. If you were really deserving of respect than you wouldn't have to go all "yo name is Toby" on your kids to get it.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Child abuse. Just child abuse. Beating on your kids is one thing that needs to leave the BC. People beat on their kids like that because they hate themselves.

Black parents who beat their kids aren't respectable people anyway, no accomplishments, no way of making their kids respect them outside of beating them To create fear.
Ima beat my kids like I got beat. Always made me think 3 or 4 times before making that choice.

Sitting there like hmmm... I should sneak out and go over to... Nahhh, pops would beat the brakes off me.

I understand it seems bad but I know from my personal group the ones who didn't get beat were wild af. The one who always got beat were also wild af.

There's a nice lil level between letting you child live with their own choices and "grounding" them and tapping that ass til they regret.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Somewhat off topic but I hate when people brag about the ass whoopings they got as a child. This older dude I use to work with told about his daddy whipping him bloody and forcing him to sit outside until the blood dried.:scust: I also hate when people suggest that bad ass hood children need to be beat more. As if anyone beats their kids as often and early as hood parents.:martin:

It's always the the people that grow up and still be immature that brag the most too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Child abuse. Just child abuse. Beating on your kids is one thing that needs to leave the BC. People beat on their kids like that because they hate themselves.

Black parents who beat their kids aren't respectable people anyway, no accomplishments, no way of making their kids respect them outside of beating them To create fear.
Are white parents who beat their kids respectable cac?