The Astrology Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What does it say about your compatibility with @twan83 :lupe:

This is just my horoscope, but for the past 2-4 weeks it talked about passion and new beginnings. You can check my last post in this thread actually lol.

Your main planetary climate
This category of transits by slow-moving planets, which may last several weeks, forms the basis for forecasting. They very often bring about feelings and significant events which can be tangibly observed. Our Daily Forecast displays all your transits, including those by slow-moving planets. Thus, our display panel covers the whole day with its two functions. The first one describes your mood, the tendency of the day, and the fleeting events which enrich your life, while the second function sheds light on all your longer-term transits. The latter are also found in our Forecast Reports, which are complementary to our Daily Personalised Horoscope, for instance in the Detailed 12 Month Forecast. All the Detailed Forecasts offer also much more options : the transits repeating a natal planetary link, the detection of afflicted planets in the natal chart, the transits to the angles with different texts for the five major aspects, new and more texts and more varied, processing of transits to slow and very slow-moving planets, detection and processing of transits to the Ascendant ruler and much more improvements.

A Fair Dose of Seduction
notes_10.jpg
Sextile
planete_jupiter.jpg
Jupiter
planete_venus.jpg
Venus, orb: -0°19'
This planetary configuration is well thought of. It suggests a fruitful stage in romance that is favourable to some sort of legalization (such as getting married) or to perfect bliss. However, this interpretation must be relativized: of course, your forte lies in your seductive abilities and your capacity to adjust your desires to the constraints of the moment. Although feelings are wild, you don't lose the sense of realities. Therefore, more than usual, you arouse a sympathy for which you are willing to compromise. In most cases, you discover in yourself a new interest for socializing. You may seek easy contacts, sometimes in superficial ways. Love has got a price and you are ready to pay. The danger may be that you accept several concessions that turn out to be impossible to bear in the long run. The euphoria of the moment must be carefully balanced. Finally, this period is excellent for expressing (Jupiter is the planet of language) your feelings (Venus) and translating your heart's reasons into actions. The natal planet involved in the transit is in your 10th House, the House of career and destiny. Therefore, it is likely that this period brings about visible and tangible events that influence the course of your destiny or your career.

Freedom of Action
notes_8.jpg
Sextile
planete_uranus.jpg
Uranus
planete_sun.jpg
Sun, orb: -1°08'
This period may be decisive. What belonged to the realm of potentialities becomes a top priority now, an unavoidable and obvious goal. You know where you are heading to and how to achieve your objectives. Concretely, an unexpected element is likely to radically change the nature of your activities. Yesterday's doubts fade away rapidly in favour of today's certainties. You simplify, sometimes you over-simplify. It does not matter! You take on your responsibilities and show your determination. You have to put forward your personal choices and tell who you really are. With this configuration, the pace suddenly speeds up and you find yourself facing an unprecedented alternative. You must respond, sometimes in unusual or innovating ways. This period favours all large-scale undertakings and radical transformation. Here as elsewhere, your life context encourages or hinders such a point-blank change of course. But in all cases, you strive to give concrete expression to your aspirations. Whoever attempts to thwart your plans is in trouble! You will allow nothing or no one to weaken your convictions, as you prefer to crash rather than to give in. The obvious danger is that you may opt for an extremism that leads to a dead end. But you feel that you can take risks. The natal planet involved in the transit is in your 10th House, the House of career and destiny. Therefore, it is likely that this period brings about visible and tangible events that influence the course of your destiny or your career.

Optimism Reigns
notes_8.jpg
Sextile
planete_jupiter.jpg
Jupiter
planete_sun.jpg
Sun, orb: -1°41'
You can give your projects a new impetus and jump at opportunities when they arise. Your presence of mind immediately proves to be a valuable asset in the social and professional spheres. When it is well integrated, this planetary configuration awakens your ideals. Then, you nurture projects and you mobilize the energy needed for their implementation. You know where you are heading to and how to overcome your entourage's possible resistances. It is likely that your choices will prevail and that you will be successfully integrated in a setting that acknowledges your merits and your abilities. You are deemed trustworthy and doors are thrown open... everything seems simple, perhaps too simple: the danger lies in an exaggerated optimism and an overestimation of your chances of success. Your major asset is a state of mind that allows you to obtain what you have been dreaming of, so far without believing that it could ever come true. Malicious gossips may say that the optimism that allows you to break deadlocks is but an extreme form of opportunism. In any case, it is the right time to undertake what you have never been able to achieve. Events prompt you to get over limitations and borders and to excel yourself. It is likely that your entourage - and your specific way of taking advantage of it - are involved. More than ever, your pragmatism turns out to pay off. The natal planet involved in the transit is in your 10th House, the House of career and destiny. Therefore, it is likely that this period brings about visible and tangible events that influence the course of your destiny or your career.

A Home Meant to Last
notes_6.jpg
Sextile
planete_saturn.jpg
Saturn
planete_moon.jpg
Moon, orb: 2°16'
You are able to strike a new balance. During this period, you are wondering about your intimate or family life and you strive to put your daily activities more in harmony with your personal demands. It is likely that you will reach a stronger consistency and dismiss trivial matters in order to dedicate yourself to the essentials: to find your own pace. Above all, it is important that you build a life setting that live up to your aspirations, a home meant to last. In the private sphere, you lay your cards on the table with surprising sincerity and you don't shirk any possible complication or the discomfort of a constantly evolving situation. You are seeking a stability that you have never been able to achieve, probably because you did not give yourself the means to do so, or because you refused the sacrifices that your personal growth required. You are calmer and more clear-sighted and you re-organize your life's foundations. Without fuss, but relentlessly. You accept the questioning that is at the core of your real peace of mind. You adjust to facts and to any possible difficulty, and you find an unsuspected serenity. This period highlights your vitality, your personality, your will to assert yourself, your behaviour or the way you look. Therefore, it may have an influence on your personal growth, since the natal planet involved in the transit is in the 1st House of your chart.

nHoroscope.gif
hDemain.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Scorpio is flaring up. I'm sitting and plotting my revenge and I'm trying to stop. I wrote down all the words...truths that were said to me and I just keep re-reading it and plotting.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
My Scorpio is flaring up. I'm sitting and plotting my revenge and I'm trying to stop. I wrote down all the words...truths that were said to me and I just keep re-reading it and plotting.

i've had a lot of Scorpio females in thy cypher lately,in fact just last night thy homie's wife from Colombia who's a Scorpio/Libra cusp retelling me stories from her youth about the crazy vengeful shyt she did as a kid like making nasty ass drinks in a blender make of anything she could find and telling the kids it twas a smoothie and having them all throw up and shyt..:russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've had a lot of Scorpio females in thy cypher lately,in fact just last night thy homie's wife from Colombia who's a Scorpio/Libra cusp retelling me stories from her youth about the crazy vengeful shyt she did as a kid like making nasty ass drinks in a blender make of anything she could find and telling the kids it twas a smoothie and having them all throw up and shyt..:russ:
:laugh: im good now...kinda. :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya'll cray cray but thy love the passion/plotting involved,maybe tis thy Scorpio rising or the Taurus's yang to the Scopio's yin..i'm clearly sadio masochristic:demonic:

hades hath no fury like a Scorpio wombman scorned,scorched earth theory..
you're a Taurus? Definitely an "opposites" thing then. Person I was plotting on is a Taurus and men like crazy women in general. Keep you on your toes.

I almost want to call just to see if he will answer and then hang up like "I thought so"

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
you're a Taurus? Definitely an "opposites" thing then. Person I was plotting on is a Taurus and men like crazy women in general. Keep you on your toes.

I almost want to call just to see if he will answer and then hang up like "I thought so"

Taurus/Gemini cusp..

definitely why when we butt heads thy just chalk it up to the stars,you're (still) one of the funniest postas on here dough..

thy patna told me that they were blowin down some lumber last week,him,the same girl,and some of her work friends,and she twas telling the work friends ghost stories from back home and every time they said something stupid/insipid she twas threatening them with bodily mutilation..:russ:

now they scurred to get high with her..bludclot pussays

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taurus/Gemini cusp..

definitely why when we butt heads thy just chalk it up to the stars,you're (still) one of the funniest postas on here dough..

thy patna told me that they were blowin down some lumber last week,him,the same girl,and some of her work friends,and she twas telling the work friends ghost stories from back home and every time they said something stupid/insipid she twas threatening them with bodily mutilation..:russ:

now they scurred to get high with her..bludclot pussays
Lol "chalk it up to the stars" I like that and thanks for saying I'm funny :hug:

You being nice to me is strangely refreshing. I think knowing you're a Taurus definitely changed my perspective.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I might have to throw my lil chart up in here and ask for some but of a breakdown. I'm not super heavy into astrology but I believe it's true. The more time goes on I can't help but agree.

Sun sign- Pisces
Ascending- Virgo
Moon - Sagittarius

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what they all say till they get crossed somehow :demonic:

I'm attracting a lot of Aquarians & Pisceans IRL lately, not sure why :lupe:
Breh im having fun out here. Embracing weaknesses and all that. It's ok to plot as long as killing isn't involved. its Taurus season for me. At one point it was Leos

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love astrology, just about anything new age. Anyone into tarot? I'm willing to give free reading I can always use the practise.
Here's my my planet signs I'm right on Pisces Aries cusp.
Sun-Aries
Moon-Gemini
Venus-taurus
Mars-Aries
Rising-Cancer

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Lol "chalk it up to the stars" I like that and thanks for saying I'm funny :hug:

You being nice to me is strangely refreshing. I think knowing you're a Taurus definitely changed my perspective.

:therethere::hug:

i've matured a good deal Rett dogg,a fair deal of the time when we got extra grimy twas me bringing thy bullshyt from shiity familia relations/hood bullshyt/being scrutinized by evil forces,plus thy can be a triple whammy,those Taurus horns crossed with a Gem I-N-I quick wit/love to debate shyt,plus our signs placing usually means we viewing the same problem/situation from two different polarities of the same line..

even intelligent people have room to mature,sometimes we need it even more to shoot down our intellectual ego/know it all ness,i've always respected you and how you handle your seed and your logical steadiness with a touch of griminess,makes your snark game extra adamantium sharp..

lets turn over&smoke a new leaf mademoiselle..:handshake::cheers:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:therethere::hug:

i've matured a good deal Rett dogg,a fair deal of the time when we got extra grimy twas me bringing thy bullshyt from shiity familia relations/hood bullshyt/being scrutinized by evil forces,plus thy can be a triple whammy,those Taurus horns crossed with a Gem I-N-I quick wit/love to debate shyt,plus our signs placing usually means we viewing the same problem/situation from two different polarities of the same line..

even intelligent people have room to mature,sometimes we need it even more to shoot down our intellectual ego/know it all ness,i've always respected you and how you handle your seed and your logical steadiness with a touch of griminess,makes your snark game extra adamantium sharp..

lets turn over&smoke a new leaf mademoiselle..:handshake::cheers:
Consider us turned and leaf smoked. I recognize the maturity and I'm happy to be benefiting from it. :hug:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Breh im having fun out here. Embracing weaknesses and all that. It's ok to plot as long as killing isn't involved. its Taurus season for me. At one point it was Leos
Nooo. No Leos. We're not all bad. ;)