The AT&T lady has something to say to you coli pervs

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't think people are going to let up on her, especially since this isn't the first time she talked about this. Either she'll get replaced or she's going to leave the commercials.

I understand she doesn't like the harassment, but she became known because she's attractive. She's not the only one. Carly Foulkes only became known because of the T-Mobile commercials. Gina Cantrell was in the Boost Mobile commercials for a while. Have an attractive woman sell something, the attention is going to follow.

And once again, because everyone knows this bothers her, it's going to get worse. She might as well just direct the commercials and have someone else take her place so she won't have to be on camera anymore.

And the second they stopped being in those commercials people must have forgot about them. Because I barely remember these 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are serious. :mjlol:

goddamn right I’m serious...about to step out and buy a tracfone

I think it’s pretty damn oppressive of her to tell me how/why I can’t objectify her in the privacy of my home on a device that uses a service SHE advertises all while looking down on me...fukk her and AT&T!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
now when i needed the name of that DIRECTV fiyoinest black woman in the world. Nobody even gave me a name.

yet y'all go harrass the fukk outta the cowgirl doll from Pixar.

tha fukk.
to comment on this shyt.
this is like white boy frat house hazing that has no place and is white boi incel shyt that makes no sense.

art barr

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
goddamn right I’m serious...about to step out and buy a tracfone

I think it’s pretty damn oppressive of her to tell me how/why I can’t objectify her in the privacy of my home on a device that uses a service SHE advertises all while looking down on me...fukk her and AT&T!!!
Dap+Reputation

:heh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Seriously, this is stupid. As a non celebrity spokesperson, you’re on TV because of how you look. That includes face and body. Goes for men and women. Did I miss something?

let them keep showing their immaturity and gateway exodus.
plus failure to admit they are deflecting away from the shame of their adolescence.

it is the same as when halle berry showed up.

halle got and gets love because she answers the boyhood question of.

does lady jaye exist in real life?

same here.
except this plays out negatively.
in their world as frat house public softjohn based hazing.
then publically this gets blown outta natural proportion.
shyt some low self esteem incel shyt gon awry bullshyt.

art barr

y'all toys and childhood cartoons sucked.
that this is the level of morality that y'all stoop too.

leave live action woody cowgirl doll alone.
you Pixar Disney princess emo ass goofies.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
#BigFatMommyMilkie

lmaoooooo

I couldn't find the original video so pardon but this is the real mommy milkie for me. Cant believe I even repeated that shyt.

When I first saw the commericial I was like they got a good one with this

:ohhh:
Milk Gang?

Skip to 11 seconds for the suprise
Where is her IG? We making chicks famous out here today.

:whoo:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feminist babble. “Look at me until I’m tired of you looking at me”

this bytch teased those t*ts until she got some power now she all about modesty.

fukk up CAC bytch.

this has happened quite a few times with entertainers...they’ll objectify themselves and use sex to get on...once they do they flip it tho and I can understand why bcuz that’s not all they want to be known for but it’s still a bit hypocritical tho...especially in her case since all she’s really known for is being the “hot” AT&T chic

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Her looks the reason she has a career in the first place :mjlol:
Quiet as kept, but if women had to choose between being attractive and somewhat 'known', over ugly and content, they'd choose the former in a New York minute.
I don't condone her harassment, but unfortunately that's the cost of being very attractive in a male dominated medium/society.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this has happened quite a few times with entertainers...they’ll objectify themselves and use sex to get on...once they do they flip it tho and I can understand why bcuz that’s not all they want to be known for but it’s still a bit hypocritical tho...especially in her case since all she’s really known for is being the “hot” AT&T chic

Kind of reminds of Doja Cat promising nudes to her simp brigade to get her single to number 1