The AT&T lady has something to say to you coli pervs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She thinks that cuz weirdos in her comments and DMs asking for bottles of bathwater and shyt.
Alotta men gass women up, and then look confused when women get big heads.

shyt even on TheColi we've had brehs exposed for gassing up brehettes in DMs and faking like hated the broad in forum posts :dead:
Biscuits? :ehh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
well damn
giphy.gif

nikkas thinking im playing lol . Find that IG fam:russ:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't think people are going to let up on her, especially since this isn't the first time she talked about this. Either she'll get replaced or she's going to leave the commercials.

I understand she doesn't like the harassment, but she became known because she's attractive. She's not the only one. Carly Foulkes only became known because of the T-Mobile commercials. Gina Cantrell was in the Boost Mobile commercials for a while. Have an attractive woman sell something, the attention is going to follow.

And once again, because everyone knows this bothers her, it's going to get worse. She might as well just direct the commercials and have someone else take her place so she won't have to be on camera anymore.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't think people are going to let up on her, especially since this isn't the first time she talked about this. Either she'll get replaced or she's going to leave the commercials.

I understand she doesn't like the harassment, but she became known because she's attractive. She's not the only one. Carly Foulkes only became known because of the T-Mobile commercials. Gina Cantrell was in the Boost Mobile commercials for a while. Have an attractive woman sell something, the attention is going to follow.

And once again, because everyone knows this bothers her, it's going to get worse. She might as well just direct the commercials and have someone else take her place so she won't have to be on camera anymore.
this honestly seems like one of those be careful what you wish for scenarios