The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished both seasons. Congratulations on their season 1 Grammy Award. They’ll definitely win again for season two. As for this show, the character development, the plot, the ups, the lows. The insane amount of psychological chaotic shyt that’s happening when running/working in a restaurant. All that gave me a headache. The actors did a phenomenal job displaying this.

The life of what people have to go through working in the restaurant industry. Is not easy. My cousin works in that field and told me hectic stories about working as a chef. I have nothing but respect for all the workers in the field. That’s why I double my tip and treat every waiter with respect.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binged this series and really enjoyed it. The Christmas episode was a little much to me (which was the point, I know) but still really great TV and writing. The episode when Marcus goes to Europe is probably one of my favorites.

Carmy is a self sabotager who feels sorry for himself too much, but he recognizes the value in a team and will go the extra mile to see the next man win. Just like his brother :patrice:I hope he never meets the same fate.

The way the show captures the chaos and uncertainty that surrounds all of the characters really puts the show in the upper echelon.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The Bear” will return for its third season in June.

The news was announced by FX chairman John Landgraf during the network’s presentation at the Television Critics Association’s winter 2023 press tour. Landgraf had little detail to share about the season, however — when asked if he could share whether the show would bring in as many high profile guest stars as it did in Season 2, he joked, “Unfortunately, I can’t. I was surprised as you were when the Christmas episode came through the door.”

More to come…

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Ayo is the "it" girl right now.

Ayo Edibiri, the excellent American writer and actress from The Bear, has joked recently in interviews about playing the donkey in Martin McDonagh’s Banshees of Inisherin. She has subsequently been claimed as Irish by fans on the internet and she has happily run with this gag. “It seems like a reflection of this moment where everyone loves Ireland,” says Heather Schwedel, a writer with US politics and culture website Slate, “that even this American person is pretending to be Irish”.