The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Perfect casting too. Like, he radiates the warmth of a good father that truly loves his daughter. :wow:
Yup. It felt refreshing seeing that type of black father on television again. Hell I'm not sure the last time I saw a good, supportive father of any race on television to be honest. That was one of my favorite roles of last year and I'm so glad it was for more than one episode.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the bear seem like such a boring idea on paper and it was tik tok that so;ld me on the show

but it probably the best acting i ever seen where it goes for that naturlaism of people talking over each other and starting and stopping

still giving everyone space to have different emotions etc...

Also lip girl is trash ..she boring .. she has no chemistry with the lead and nothing about her is interesting.

i dont want her back in season 3

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
the bear seem like such a boring idea on paper and it was tik tok that so;ld me on the show

but it probably the best acting i ever seen where it goes for that naturlaism of people talking over each other and starting and stopping

still giving everyone space to have different emotions etc...

Also lip girl is trash ..she boring .. she has no chemistry with the lead and nothing about her is interesting.

i dont want her back in season 3
Who is lip girl