The best Star Wars media since the OT was easily The Clone Wars series

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Not better than this version

And let's not forget Rogue One. Everything else has been :trash:.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clone Wars was pretty great. Besides a handful of boring/pointless arcs (that you can skip), it is some of the best Star Wars stuff ever made.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Did Gendy Tartakovsky do this one?

I saw this on toonami back in my early 20s but i used to skip it as opposed to JLU, DBZ and stupid ass family guy. I might have to check this whole shyt out

shyt looks piff

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Padawan Tano :banderas:

But for real the clone wars serious let you know how incompetent and fukked up the Jedi were. Y’all was really gon let Ahsoka be sentenced to death over some shyt yall know she ain’t do
:gucci:

In season 6 you saw a clone turn against a Jedi and shoot her point blank. Fives did research and told yall idiots that every clone had a chip in their head that will turn them against the Jedi. If they would’ve listen to that fool they could’ve prepared for order 66

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wrong Kotor 1 and 2 > Republic commando >>>>>>> everything else
These aren't even canon. Republic Commando for sure isnt, and i'm not 100% on KOTOR. Funny enough, they did canonize Delta Squad from Republic Commando in this series. GOAT shyt

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This is facts. I never got into this when I was a kid but I’m enjoying it on Disney+. The animation style took a little getting used to but I’m all in towards the end of the first season.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This is facts. I never got into this when I was a kid but I’m enjoying it on Disney+. The animation style took a little getting used to but I’m all in towards the end of the first season.
Wait til you get to Rebels and Bad Batch was good too