The best Star Wars media since the OT was easily The Clone Wars series

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So they have to do something to placate the fans who are in fukk you mode over Luke.

I'm one of em. :unimpressed:

Cats complained about the prequels, but it could always be worse. Now Look at the sequel trilogy. Complete :snoop: and destroyed everything we came to know and love about the SW Universe. They need to find a way to make that shyt non cannon and do a PROPER post ROTJ mainline movie.

The smartest thing they have done was stay away since then from anything dealing with the sequel trilogy characters. They completely fukked the movie franchise up with that bullshyt. Never been so disgusted with a movie after seeing TLJ.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Cats complained about the prequels, but it could always be worse. Now Look at the sequel trilogy. Complete :snoop: and destroyed everything we came to know and love about the SW Universe. They need to find a way to make that shyt non cannon and do a PROPER post ROTJ mainline movie.

The smartest thing they have done was stay away since then from anything dealing with the sequel trilogy characters. They completely fukked the movie franchise up with that bullshyt. Never been so disgusted with a movie after seeing TLJ.

I still enjoy the franchise, but they did fukk it up with the sequel trilogy. And that's after The Force Awakens, which wasn't ground breaking, but it had a promising start. I do not think that they will get rid of the sequel trilogy. If anything they'll just do what they did for the prequels, and add a bunch of shyt around it to add context. Which I don't know how they add context to making Luke a bytch ass nikka, who fukked up with his nephew. The son of his sister and best friend. And then run off in hiding and not tell them the full truth. Standing there over a sleeping Ben, with his lightsaber on ready to strike him down. Maybe that was the push he needed to become Kylo Ren. They're going to have to do a whole lot of shyt, and it took damn near 20 years to fix the prequels.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

They will.. That's the new Hollywood tactic.. Make a sequel, but say it's after part 2, even though there are 5... And then say 3-5 don't count anymore. Halloween did it, Terminator and a few other franchises.. Literally said fukk a retconn story, pretend it never happened