The best way to get women in 2018 is to be patient and calm like water. Discipline is key

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just live your life and grind. Stack money and build your dreams. Live like a monk. Detached and disciplined. Just go about your day like women don't exist. Quieting stack and get resources and do your thing and they'll come outta nowhere.

One min a chick will peep you while you're doing your thing. When you ignore them they'll get curious and end up eventually eating your ass. She wont even know what hit her. The whole time you planned that scenario and her dumb ass think its love at first sight and some type of mystical laws of attraction bullshyt that connected y'all.

Just be like water. Quiet, calm, unassuming, balanced...just like water. Set the traps but acquiring resources and the stuff you want and before you know it they'll be in your trap.

Always make them feel guilty and pervertic for wanting sex. Hit them with some reverse #metoo shyt. "I'm not that type of guy, I need to get to know you first" She'll be thrown off. "wow hes respectable"

I get alot of attention these days from women. They see me just doing my thing. Dressed normal, look normal, showing no pervertic lust. I look like I don't want to be bothered. They probably think I'm some type of relationship material when in reality I'm having visions of them tied up with a anal plug in their butt...But like water I'm smoove and incognito. You'll never know. Water is unpredictable. He refresh you or drown you.

You're the innocent good guy that just want to live life and when u don't pursue them they become the sexual aggressive predator taking your innocence.

Never try to talk to women like its back in the day. Find your niche, stay in shape and grind at your career goals. The women in you line of work with be attracted too you. All the randoms will be bonus.

Its 2018 these hoes are on high alert. You gotta be like water and let them choose. Give them the illusion that they have control and power. Women can handle control. You give it to them and the pressure will make them pass it back to you. They just need to appease their weak egos and touch the power so they can feel empowered and brag to their social circle.

Im about to go on another hiatus. Be like water. Blend in.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
water isn't always still or calm

1.jpg

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Man it depends.

Being patient and playing it cool is my default, because I got a girl so I see it as "if you give me p*ssy it's cool, but if you don't it's cool too because I'm not supposed to be fukking you anyway."

With the one I got on the side now, I was super chill at first but she was super dry with me even though I only pulled her because she made it clear that she wanted me.

Eventually, I stopped giving a fukk, cut the patient gentleman act and just started being more blunt with the "bytch I'm trying to fukk you" shyt.

I guess that's what she wanted to hear because she got super open once that shift happened. She started hitting me up everyday, sending nudes and twerking vids, sexting etc.

Basically your mileage may vary :yeshrug:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
They probably think I'm some type of relationship material when in reality I'm having visions of them tied up with a anal plug in their butt...But like water I'm smoove and incognito.

:ehh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
OP shut the fukk up

you really typed out that long ass post when yo no p*ssy getting ass knows ya wood dryer than the Sahara :mjlol: how you gon give advice with a desert dikk nikka FOH

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hey!

A place to vent. Coo

Tomorrow I have my first date in like 11 weeks with my lifelong on again off again chick

We fell out for the first time ever recently so I was like "fukc it" I don't need the hassle

So she hits me back 2 mos later after I just went totally dark

Now I have this weird "date" at 930 in the morning before work

I have alot of questions. How is your only free time before work on a week day...

But no. Not this time. I don't care. If you want me to show up I'll show up. Call me in a few days if you're feeling the vibe. Middle of the night. Early morn. Whatever.

This time around I'm gonna be real aloof. Not quite 'ignore', but create some space. Some mystery.

And hopefully smash on the reg

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of u guys are idiots i can have plenty of sex esp from my art. I don't mess with local chicks but y'all don't think I haven't had DM's with chick from different locations. I'ma be drowning in p*ssy once I feel like my foundation is set economically. I'm playing chess and maintaining my discipline . I got nudes of white bytches saying all types of nasty shyt and sending sexual shyt. the bad ones.

Y'all still got this broke 3o year in mama basement thing which is cool because I like to play the loser. Makes it easier too move lowkey. Like water nikka

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish I dint delete some of that shyt. I had some of these bedwench white hos saying the black man was god lol. Yall kiss their ass. I dont even want em.