The best way to get women in 2018 is to be patient and calm like water. Discipline is key

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Man it depends.

Being patient and playing it cool is my default, because I got a girl so I see it as "if you give me p*ssy it's cool, but if you don't it's cool too because I'm not supposed to be fukking you anyway."

With the one I got on the side now, I was super chill at first but she was super dry with me even though I only pulled her because she made it clear that she wanted me.

Eventually, I stopped giving a fukk, cut the patient gentleman act and just started being more blunt with the "bytch I'm trying to fukk you" shyt.

I guess that's what she wanted to hear because she got super open once that shift happened. She started hitting me up everyday, sending nudes and twerking vids, sexting etc.

Basically your mileage may vary :yeshrug:

We live in weird era :pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
this is the same b*stard that couldn't make it in new york for 2 weeks then failed at being a youtuber, thinking he gonna change the game with that trash juice art:mjlol::mjlol:

kneega look like charles hamiltons retarded brother :mjlol:

brehs parents dont event fuk with him:mjlol:

breh is 31 years old and is still in arrested development :mjlol:

breh is still on the coli getting laughed at and not even getting paid to post like me :mjlol:

dr x :umad:

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
That only works if women are the chasers & attracted you, if not your assed out. Plus men are the ones expected to initate

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I feel like being straight forward is foul. Don’t get me wrong I’ve done it and it’s worked for me but damn bytch why the fukk can’t you understand that me giving you my time enough me trying to smash. No Homo but I gotta ruler pipe so I’m not out here forcing a bytch to give her the time of her life so if she wanna hop on she better show some signs.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Y'ALL nikkaS WAS EATING IT UP WHEN YOUR NEW DADDY ALPHA MALE STRATEGIES SAID THIS shyt.

BUT WHEN @DrX COMES ON HERE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING YOU WANNA TALK shyt.

fukkING HYPOCRITES.
That’s real too. I can’t count how many times I’ve said this in the past 4 years and I see more threads ignoring this mode of interaction.

People pick and choose who they want to listen too. Usually for the wrong reasons too