The Black Lives Matter coalition has released 6 demands, including reparations and an end to the dea

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: First thought I had too breh. I really shouldn't laugh either, but it is a bit funny. They really think they have some political clout now. Classic case of being a legend in one's own head. Completely unaware that the system views them as more of an annoyance than a threat.
I don't even think that this is ignorance fam. I think that this all strategic. I think that BLM has been set up to be a bad look for black resistance to white supremacy and just a bad look for black empowerment overall. I think that this whole BLM thing has been create as an easy target for white people to point to and criticize.
Deray aka Martin Luther Queen is gonna send a very strongly worded tweet.
We need to start calling these people out because they don't represent people that I know. It's not a grass roots thing.
nikkas doing Nothing for black people criticizing those who are at the very least trying to :mjlol:
:camby: this anti-intellectual shyt outta here. My question is perfectly valid. You have no idea what anyone is or isn't going. One thing's for sure, you're too gotdamn stupid to do anything for black people.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For one, George Soros doesn't have the money. Even if he wanted to.

Secondly, the government OWES black people that. Not just for slavery, but for passing laws that oppressed and denied blacks prosperity even after slavery.

You're right, he doesn't have enough money for reparations but he has plenty to turn young and naive passionate people into drones for his bidding and to aid the Democrats in expanding their plantation voterbase

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Wouldn't surprise me if a few of these are now plants designed to make the organisation look completely ludicrous and thus lose credibility. BLM is not even an organisation so pretty much anyone can say they're BLM which makes it a magnet for subterfuge
these are

They're plants

For the past year, they've been doing things for the sole purpose of turning the general public against them and they've succeeded

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think that this is ignorance fam. I think that this all strategic. I think that BLM has been set up to be a bad look for black resistance to white supremacy and just a bad look for black empowerment overall. I think that this whole BLM thing has been create as an easy target for white people to point to and criticize.

We need to start calling these people out because they don't represent people that I know. It's not a grass roots thing.:camby: this anti-intellectual shyt outta here. My question is perfectly valid. You have no idea what anyone is or isn't going. One thing's for sure, you're too gotdamn stupid to do anything for black people.

Ah, someone with a brain on the coli. Good to see.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You're right, he doesn't have enough money for reparations but he has plenty to turn young and naive passionate people into drones for his bidding and to aid the Democrats in expanding their plantation voterbase
This is about blacks as a whole: we are owed in the trillions. No one man has enough money to give us what we owe. Period

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is about blacks as a whole: we are owed in the trillions. No one man has enough money to give us what we owe. Period

You're never going to see a dime of that money. Move on with your life. These billionaires that run the show don't give a fukk about you and neither do their astroturf movements.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: oh the "what have you done for black people" card, protesting in the streets and demanding for White Supremacists to do shyt for them :mjlol:
You nikkas don't want solutions. Y'all want to complain :mjlol:

If no one does anything. Complain
If people try something. Complain

You obviously need white supremacists to do something. The pressure should be on them. Seeing that they made the mess :mjlol:

You nikkas live in an Imaginary world. :mjlol:

"If we just can get the black family black intact :mjcry:"

"If we can get inside the neighborhoods :mjcry:"

"I blame sistas, I blame nikkas" :mjcry:

"It's black women :mjcry:"

"It's black men :mjcry:"

The faster that y'all understand that there was a federally backed assault placed on blacks, the faster y'all understand how we can get on our feet.

King understood that when he Died. White people didn't do shyt. The Goverment did. Racism on its own is nothing. Racism backed by the government is the problem.

They need to pony up. One way or another.