The Black Lives Matter coalition has released 6 demands, including reparations and an end to the dea

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't even think that this is ignorance fam. I think that this all strategic. I think that BLM has been set up to be a bad look for black resistance to white supremacy and just a bad look for black empowerment overall. I think that this whole BLM thing has been create as an easy target for white people to point to and criticize.

We need to start calling these people out because they don't represent people that I know. It's not a grass roots thing.:camby: this anti-intellectual shyt outta here. My question is perfectly valid. You have no idea what anyone is or isn't going. One thing's for sure, you're too gotdamn stupid to do anything for black people.

Black folk are going to be mocked, pointed at, and criticized irregardless.. the history of this nation has taught that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You're never going to see a dime of that money. Move on with your life. These billionaires that run the show don't give a fukk about you and neither do their astroturf movements.
:mjlol: I'm doing fine.

My people are the ones suffering. Outside of reparations. Blacks have zero chance of recovering.

No community EVER has recovered from mass slaughter without repair

It hasn't happened.

If you don't want reparations, you don't want black empowerment.

It's all that matters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don't even think that this is ignorance fam. I think that this all strategic. I think that BLM has been set up to be a bad look for black resistance to white supremacy and just a bad look for black empowerment overall. I think that this whole BLM thing has been create as an easy target for white people to point to and criticize.

We need to start calling these people out because they don't represent people that I know. It's not a grass roots thing.:camby: this anti-intellectual shyt outta here. My question is perfectly valid. You have no idea what anyone is or isn't going. One thing's for sure, you're too gotdamn stupid to do anything for black people.

Hold up ... Now black that BLM is using their platform to make concrete demands they are somehow a nefarious force designed to undermine black people :why:?

You dudes I swear:snoop:

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Strawman concept that a great white man coined. When will they stop with the greatness. :whoo: Just inspirational. True leaders of society. We need their leadership to guide us.
:mjlol: Bruh keep talking like that you're only exposing your self-hatred, trolling or not.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I'm doing fine.

My people are the ones suffering. Outside of reparations. Blacks have zero chance of recovering.

No community EVER has recovered from mass slaughter without repair

It hasn't happened.

If you don't want reparations, you don't want black empowerment.

It's all that matters

"Let's throw a lot of money at people! That will fix everything!"

I neither implied you needed nor didn't need the money, but the reparations thing is a nonsensical pipe dream that isn't going to happen and won't fix any of the problems in the disenfranchised demographics in this country.

This type of inferiority complex low self-esteem victim shyt is pathetic.

The only reason Democrats started the welfare state in this country is so poor people and minorities would vote for them.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You obviously need white supremacists to do something. The pressure should be on them. Seeing that they made the mess :mjlol:
:russ: nikkas think demanding anything from cacs/government would give them some sort of prosperity. This is the Black community in a fukking nutshell. Keep demanding and asking, let's see when that does anything. :mjlol:

The faster that y'all understand that there was a federally backed assault placed on blacks, the faster y'all understand how we can get on our feet.
When did I deny that the feds kill nikkas and get protection for doing it? Quote that please.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
"Let's throw a lot of money at people! That will fix everything!"

I neither implied you needed nor didn't need the money, but the reparations thing is a nonsensical pipe dream that isn't going to happen and won't fix any of the problems in the disenfranchised demographics in this country.

This type of inferiority complex low self-esteem victim shyt is pathetic.

The only reason Democrats started the welfare state in this country is so poor people and minorities would vote for them.
Reparations would fix MANY problems. What problems doesn't reparations fix?

It doesn't have to be cash. It could be done in the form of benefits/free education etc.

It's not about disenfranchised demographics, this is about blacks.

This is not a victim complex, nor is it an inferiority complex.

It's about what happened, and how we can undo the mistakes that America made.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas don't want solutions. Y'all want to complain :mjlol:

If no one does anything. Complain
If people try something. Complain

You obviously need white supremacists to do something. The pressure should be on them. Seeing that they made the mess :mjlol:

You nikkas live in an Imaginary world. :mjlol:

"If we just can get the black family black intact :mjcry:"

"If we can get inside the neighborhoods :mjcry:"

"I blame sistas, I blame nikkas" :mjcry:

"It's black women :mjcry:"

"It's black men :mjcry:"

The faster that y'all understand that there was a federally backed assault placed on blacks, the faster y'all understand how we can get on our feet.

King understood that when he Died. White people didn't do shyt. The Goverment did. Racism on its own is nothing. Racism backed by the government is the problem.

They need to pony up. One way or another.

Now what does this organization do when their "demands" are completely ignored?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:russ: nikkas think demanding anything from cacs/government would give them some sort of prosperity. This is the Black community in a fukking nutshell. Keep demanding and asking, let's see when that does anything. :mjlol:

When did I deny that the feds kill nikkas and get protection for doing it? Quote that please.
What solution are you offering? They owe. They should pay. Once again, no massacred group has ever gotten up without repair. Which is what they've been asking black Americans to do.

When I say "federally backed" I'm not talking about police officers. I'm talking about the Goverment. Laws, Acts, and Policies have been passed specifically to oppress blacks.

They owe. They need to pay. And they will. At some point.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Bruh keep talking like that you're only exposing your self-hatred, trolling or not.
but I'm agreeing with you. Black people shouldnt think to challenge these institutions. Their so strong and well built. Black people have no power. We should wait till we get power to demand these things.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Now what does this organization do when their "demands" are completely ignored?
You keep demanding.

ignored demands > silence.

It's always been this way. As long as your being heard, that's a win.

It also encourages to the nation to start talking about it, instead of this myth that the black community is in the state that it's in because "blacks don't respect themselves.

Nate Dawg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Reparations aren't coming.

Not now. Not ever.

Doing so would be a direct admittance that Blacks have been done wrong and systemically destroyed with an impact that has lasted for generations. Not happening. We can't even get an accurate history book in our schools.

To be honest, I don't care. They can keep their blood money.

Nobody is coming to save us brehs and brehettes. We all know Obama didn't. We are on our own, and need to protect our own. For our generation and those to come after.