The Black Woman Is A GODDESS (Don't Forget It :ufdup:)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women are by far the most beautiful woman on earth, we just gotta fix their head issues

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It seems like when y'all make threads like this you still exclude certain Black women and only display women with curvy bodies, "natural" hair, nice skin, half nude (in bikinis). You never include the fat Black women, the ones with acne, the ones with disabilities, the skinny ones with zero curves, the real tall Black women...It makes it where it's hard to take it serious. The focus is always superficial/shallow.
Dude please, how many of y'all objectify short men, men with one leg, blind men, men in wheel chairs, men with vetiligo, men with no fronts, balding men, obese men?? Seems like y'all are only focus on superficial/shallow:camby: :rudy:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It seems like when y'all make threads like this you still exclude certain Black women and only display women with curvy bodies, "natural" hair, nice skin, half nude (in bikinis). You never include the fat Black women, the ones with acne, the ones with disabilities, the skinny ones with zero curves, the real tall Black women...It makes it where it's hard to take it serious.

If many people are to be agreed than there needs to be a equal standard to which a majority of people find acceptable.

Considering that most men on here find black women with curvy bodies, natural hair and in bikinis attractive then you're going to see that promoted. Beauty, by a modern standard, is wholly superficial and sadly, it's a pipe dream to expect such inclusive parameters as most of us want to be continually stimulated.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It seems like when y'all make threads like this you still exclude certain Black women and only display women with curvy bodies, "natural" hair, nice skin, half nude (in bikinis). You never include the fat Black women, the ones with acne, the ones with disabilities, the skinny ones with zero curves, the real tall Black women...It makes it where it's hard to take it serious. The focus is always superficial/shallow.
You can contribute too. Just make them instagram type pictures. Fat women and whatever lese Black woman is allowed.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps

But if y'all women do the same tho lol. Y'all want to make threads about a 6'3+ black male with a buff body and a beard.

:russ::russ:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Dude please, how many of y'all objectify short men, men with one leg, blind men, men in wheel chairs, men with vetiligo, men with no fronts, balding men, obese men?? Seems like y'all are only focus on superficial/shallow:camby: :rudy:
What threads on here have I made about men's looks? I'll wait....

Or implying Black Men are Gods and only posting models?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
What threads on here have I made about men's looks? I'll wait....

Or implying Black Men are Gods and only posting models?
I'm not gonna dirail this thread but keep thinking that y'all praise regular men and men with short comings.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm not gonna dirail this thread but keep thinking that y'all praise regular men and men with short comings.
Not you but most females on the coli do tho
I love "awkward" "different" men. It's powerful in it's own way. The outcasts. Geeks/nerds/skinny/short/ the misunderstood...

One of my first crushes was Dennis Rodman. I thought he was beautiful but the world thought he was ugly.