The Black Woman Is A GODDESS (Don't Forget It :ufdup:)

Daps

First look at the tags that you put on yourself. You're not making this thread from a genuine belief but rather because you want it to 'go plat'.

In a thread about black women and you start mentioning greek women.. you tried to be slick but what you really wanted to say was white women. Talkin about greek women.. they are racist as fukk they will not bring you home to their fathers

We all know you've been trying your hardest to change your image around here.. keep trying but the real know what you are

a trump voting snitch bytch c00n nikka :umad:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
First look at the tags that you put on yourself. You're not making this thread from a genuine belief but rather because you want it to 'go plat'.

In a thread about black women and you start mentioning greek women.. you tried to be slick but what you really wanted to say was white women. Talkin about greek women.. they are racist as fukk they will not bring you home to their fathers

We all know you've been trying your hardest to change your image around here.. keep trying but the real know what you are

a trump voting snitch bytch c00n nikka :umad:
Naw, I said what I wanted to say. I can like who I want to, but I said Black women come first. Also, in every thread I make I put plat thread. I don't have to be slick about anything because I'm honest.

P.S. I'm voting Jill Stein :francis:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
They must be Goddesses in the kingdom of darkness because most of them sowing corruption and destruction. Chill with the Goddess talk. :ufdup: One star.

Banned
Daps
True Indeed!

#Black Love Matters Only!

#If It's Not Black Send It Back!

#If It's Not Black It's Not Right Because Black Is Always Right!