The Blue Carpet Treatment 10 year anniversary appreciation thread

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Just got home now, gonna throw the album on

I realized too that this album was so strong and consistent i cant even pick a top 5 or even a definitive favourite song on the album (Altho its probably Gangbangin 101)

The only consensus is on the songs i dont fukk with

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Just listening to Crazy now and words cant even describe how much i miss Nate

:to:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: nobody has this as one of their favorites off the album

this was my turn up before i hit the club album..this song right here

my nikka,:cheers: that track you to have young piff tannen in the whip before walking in the 18 overs and the house party like
180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bixe.gif

Idk I feel like akons voice complimented the track, sounded more gully.
Agree wholeheartedly; best thing they could have did for that track was put both Akon and Nate on that track. Keep the Akon on the hook and give Nate that last singing part on the end in the 2nd version

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There goes this shyt again :martin:

Receipts?
dubcnn.com // Snoop Dogg Interview (November 2006) // West Coast News Network //

Dubcnn: Next up is “That’s That shyt”. I heard that Dre heard it, and he had you scratch off the lyrics and redo it?

Yup! Now it’s a hit record! Before, it would’ve been just a cool record. Now, it’s about to be a hit. That’s what you get when you’re fukking with Dre! If you wanna fukk with him, you’re gotta be ready to accept his criticism, and his approach on things! I always have been able to do that, I ain’t never really went and disrespected him and said “No nikka I know what I’m talking about.” But, if I really rolled down and felt like I knew what I was talking about, he’d believe me. But for the most part, when I’m under his jurisdiction, I’m under his jurisdiction.

Dubcnn: I heard there was a little D.O.C. influence in there too?

Yeah that was D.O.C. who wrote most of that shyt.

My bad brehs, in the interview he says That's That shyt

I love that record even more now :mjgrin: