The Bo Dallas Wavement.....check in for #TeamBo

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have have bo a chance to do something, anything wrestling wise. At least hit his finisher on someone. I don't remember one thing he did.outside of throwing out wade

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I would have chosen ANYONE else in that tournament. Steamboat should have got that spot. The deranged brother angle he will do with Bray will be :ohlawd: though. Eff Bo Derrick for real tho

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He don't want it with the Barrage.

Bo is instantly on my shyt list because of that elimination :pacspit:

I'm looking forward to it so I can see Wade squash an nxt junior son :yes:

That Bo Dog and Wade Bar feud is gonna be FIYAH:ohlawd:

I'm on this wavement. Got my surf board in tow

If they go the route of Taker/Maven this could turn out quite entertaining with him and Wade.

With that said, I expect him to get his block knocked off tonight courtesy of Barrett :laugh:

:whoa: Wade is gonna son the shyt out of him

People need to stop claiming Wade Barrett is important. Keeping it 100, dude hasn't been relevant in 2 years.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
People need to stop claiming Wade Barrett is important. Keeping it 100, dude hasn't been relevant in 2 years.

Pretty sure everyone was talking in satirical kayfabe. Its common knowledge that outside of Nexus dude has had a disappointing run. Doesnt mean him and Bo cant make this feud entertaining. Maybe on a 123 Kid/Razor Ramon type build, if anything.