The Bo Dallas Wavement.....check in for #TeamBo

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the fact that people are even hopping aboard this dudes bandwagon says a lot about how deprived of new talent we are. like wtf, have yall ever watched FCW/NXT? This nikka ain't it :laff:

they been developing him forever and he's still garbage.

this reminds of when dudes were cosigning Justin Angel (Justin Gabriel now) like he was the second coming of Jesus just because he could do a springboard 450. Now look at him. In the bushes where he belongs.

Get behind Hero, Kruger or even Graves lame ass, but not this dude :snoop:

now his brother who's built like an Army Tank with a Fararri Engine...that's another story :whoo:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barrett's not even at that level to be over enough and have enough credibility to sell these as "upsets". This is hurting Wade more than it helps Bo.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugcena::smugcena:

Join the wave before the wave leaves you behind.

#FutureIntercontinentalChamp

every new wrestler doesnt deserve a movement brehs, especially not this transgendered loooking fakkit Bo Rotunda :mjpls:

LMAO peep the belts. ALL the belts. lmfaoo
Ll95ZmG.png

:whoo::troll::deadmanny:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
His theme is reminiscent of [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4-0PJo4yf4"]Indian Outlaw[/ame]

I'm glad he changed his name...his in-ring work was more than solid...and he overcame this:

brotundo2.jpg

I'm gonna give him a shot :obama:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I will refrain from insulting Bo Dallas further and I will check my cisgender privilege.

:scheme: