The Booth is still sleeping on redveil :francis:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
My brother had me listen to his last ep, lyrically it was pretty boring/lazy, but the production was impressive for his age.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
My brother had me listen to his last ep, lyrically it was pretty boring/lazy, but the production was impressive for his age.
He's only 19. His Learn 2 Swim project was alot sharper lyrically. But his production/ beat making skills are already up there with the best in the game right now

His potential is immense

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
He's only 19. His Learn 2 Swim project was alot sharper lyrically.
His potential is immense

People said this about Bishop Nehru:francis:

But his production/ beat making skills are already up there with the best in the game right now
calm down breh:heh:

I'll say the same thing I said to my brother who was also hyping him up: he should take some time off releasing music and work on his writing. Of course, this is easier said than done because he doesn't have a hit, but I think it'd be a good investment.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
People said this about Bishop Nehru:francis:

calm down breh:heh:

I'll say the same thing I said to my brother who was also hyping him up: he should take some time off releasing music and work on his writing. Of course, this is easier said than done because he doesn't have a hit, but I think it'd be a good investment.
Nehru honestly doesn't have the upside or versatility redveil has. There's a reason he's been getting looks from artists like Denzel Curry and JPEG. And he's getting this earrrrly

Kenny Mason is the same way. He was on the Dreamville D-Day tape and he collaborates with big names. He has potential too and he's young

Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Nehru honestly doesn't have the upside or versatility redveil has. There's a reason he's been getting looks from artists like Denzel Curry and JPEG. And he's getting this earrrrly

Kenny Mason is the same way. He was on the Dreamville D-Day tape and he collaborates with big names. He has potential too and he's young

Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is

:manny:
I feel like these cosigns will work against him, imo he didn't show me in that ep the same potentiality you saw with artists like joey, earl, denzel etc. With them, even if you didn't like the style of music, you could tell that writing-wise they had a high ceiling or an original sound. He deserves credit for his ability to create very competent songs at 18/19, but outside that the actual music is pretty standard. I'm not hearing the 'wow factor', like when I heard jpeg's the 2nd amendment or van buren's bad for press for the first time.