The Booth is still sleeping on redveil :francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:manny:
I feel like these cosigns will work against him, imo he didn't show me in that ep the same potentiality you saw with artists like joey, earl, denzel etc. With them, even if you didn't like the style of music, you could tell that writing-wise they had a high ceiling or an original sound. He deserves credit for his ability to create very competent songs at 18/19, but outside that the actual music is pretty standard. I'm not hearing the 'wow factor', like when I heard jpeg's the 2nd amendment or van buren's bad for press for the first time.
I've tried to get into JPEG for 4 years. It doesn't hit for me. But to each his own. We'll see

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yall gotta catch his concert man. Bruh is gonna be a star. Bookmark this post. Just came from the DC show. He has everything you look for in an elite artist man

Yall talk about how hip hop is trash. Yall need to support real artists and start a new movement. Cus bruh and Femdot are the future

Been posting them on here since 2021. One day yall will give these young brothas flowers

Daps
Yall gotta catch his concert man. Bruh is gonna be a star. Bookmark this post. Just came from the DC show. He has everything you look for in an elite artist man

Yall talk about how hip hop is trash. Yall need to support real artists and start a new movement. Cus bruh and Femdot are the future

Been posting them on here since 2021. One day yall will give these young brothas flowers
man-you.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This is a small representation of the range this young brotha has. 19 years old. Raps, sings, and makes his own beats

He can make music to casually listen and vibe to like this

And he can make songs like this

His discography is already solid. You cant't put his artistry in a box or pigeonhole his music to one single genre

And he's just getting started. Support this man. Especially the ones who lament about the current state of hip hop

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
I love when these threads get upped a year+ later and the artist listed is still a nobody :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what happened to OP? I just remember him having a few of tantrums about people not talking about enough c/d list rappers…guess he stopped fukking with the coli?