The Boston Celtics have suspended head coach Ime Udoka for the entire 2022-23 season.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Joe Maz the worst coach since Blatt to be gifted a championship roster

He was coaching the team on short notice with Ime entire staff. How the tables turned now Ime wants to play Mazzulla Ball😂🤣 Joe and Will Hardy were pulling the strings. Joe had the team top offense and top 3 defense.

Mazzulla Ball

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He was coaching the team on short notice with Ime entire staff. How the tables turned now Ime wants to play Mazzulla Ball😂🤣 Joe and Will Hardy were pulling the strings. Joe had the team top offense and top 3 defense.

Mazzulla Ball

Wait till the playoffs. Gonna get spanked by the 6 or so coaches who are much better than him and have the players to win.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Mazzulla Ball

You disrespecting Ime the GAWD now?
:scust:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't up this thread until June 2024 to be honest

Joe Mazzulla has yet to surpass Ime Udoka's success on the Celtics. I will gladly hold this L and retract everything I said about Joe Mazzulla if he is able to lead this Celtics team a championship