The Boston Celtics have suspended head coach Ime Udoka for the entire 2022-23 season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Because she didn't want to be his side piece so she trying to hurt the man image.
Do y'all just like creating fairy tales in your heads. It could be a million things. If she's married she could feel guilty and want to stop cheating. Or she could've met somebody and wanted to end things and he didn't want her to stop. It could be what you said.

Plus it being consensual at one time doesn't make it consensual forever. That's how dudes stay getting in trouble. Chasing after a woman they used to fukk with thinking that woman is theirs forever.

At this point best to just let shyt play out and find out the rest of the story.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’ve never been at a company or know of one that bans relationships between employees. There are rules against starting relationships with your subordinates. Also why everyone keep saying Ime did this or that. It was two people having sex if he wasn’t raping her they are both at fault and both violated company policy.
I've been at two corporate jobs. Neither outright banned relationships except for bosses fukking subordinates. Both required relationships to be reported to HR and if they worked in the same departments one had to move to a different department.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But sources said that the woman recently accused Udoka of making unwanted comments toward her — leading the team to launch a set of internal interviews.

Sounds fishy. Like a woman that played alone but when the play was over its time to get the bag. If he was immature enough to harass this woman then he deserves what he get but this smells of its over now or I got caught so he rape me. They need to tell the whole story.
Sounds like a woman got tired of cheating on her husband and sneaking around and tried to break it off :yeshrug:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The majority of The Coli doesn't even care about the Brett Favre story like that or the threads posted would have gained more traction (just like this one) :mjlol:

Exactly.

Brett Favre’s thread on the front page has 175 posts in 10 days, this thread has over 1600 posts in 36 hours. Yet folks are asking why is this a bigger story. Cause clearly people are more interested in this. The head coach of the team that’s the betting favorite to win the title is suspended, the team is one of the biggest in sports and on top of that he was engaged to a famous celebrity so people who don’t even care about sports are invested. It’s the perfect storm for attention.

And for the record before anyone tries it, I think Brett Favre and the others that were in on their scheme need to be forced to pay that money back and go to prison.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk?

The Warriors have gone on to build one of the greatest dynasties in NBA history since he left the team. You do the same thing for Doug Collins when he was the Bulls coach in the late-80s before Phil came on board?

:usure:
MJ never spoke of Doug the same way those warriors players spoke on Mark. Bad comparsion. Mark was fired becsuse of his takes on homosexuality. Doug was fired for performance reasons. Stop conflating the 2

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does this make anyone look dumb? It makes you look dumb. A company can enforce their rules at any time, particularly if they acquire new information that exacerbates the offense. A policy will typically say that violation of the policy may make one subject to discipline up to and including termination. It seldom says you are automatically terminated or suspended. And being suspended for harassment would simply be a violation of the organization’s anti-harassment policy. The former blends into the latter, which are both designed to avoid workplace messiness and gender discrimination law suits i.e. hostile work environment, gender discrimination, retaliation, etc. I can’t believe you guys are this uninformed.
you dumb fukks said the issue was them having a consensual relationship in the office. that was not the issue. they knew about it.

obviously if any woman files a harrassment case in a work environment, its gonna lead to a investigation. doesnt matter if its against the coach or da janitor.

yall said them being together consensually was da reason he was suspended for a year. thats fukkin false based on what we know.

hold the l, we all know those rules aint set in stone if you actually worked in those environments

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said last night that there had to be more to this than just him fukking a secretary or intern for this harsh of a punishment and the latest developments check out.

In this MeToo world, no company wants those types of problems and that’s exactly why so many don’t want coworkers getting involved with each other.

All those white women in Boston, Ime just had to get involved with one in his own organization :francis: