daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
foxnation-chuck-norris-gay.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was too.....never heard of anything.....and looking at the list the most recent one in N.C. was 1985.....and the closest one to me was 30 miles away in 1966...........so my all black troop and all the larger multi-troop functions I attended according to this list never had any problems...that were documented....and I know that they had strict adult guidelines in everything we did........so my experience was great and memorable....but its unfortunate that this shiit happens....

The vast majority of the scouts I grew up with that are successful independent adults are doing just fine........

Same thing here my troop was mostly latin n black, but many when we used to go on them camping FRI-SAT, i used to never forget the showers NONE of the dudes in our troop would shower but them white boys would roll up in there like 10 deep

:ufdup:

and there scout master was always on some hands on funny shyt with them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And shockingly, they're a Conservative, religious (anti-agnostic/anti-atheist,) anti-gay organization.

Meanwhile the atheist OP was just in an anti gang rape thread saying hed rape the women who were protesting against gang rape.

Its so demonic. :huhldup:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When you look back at it. This is not surprising in the least.......i would be surprised if these kids werent being molested.

Basically this happens anywhere little boys and grown men interact. The church, Recreational sports, and now boy scouts.

Do you think these guys become pedophiles because of their contact with little kids over the years (same with prisoners become fags), or that they were always pedos and choose to volunteer with kids for easy access.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What religion though i wonder

You can claim many different religions, but they won't let you in if you don't profess faith to one of the religions they list as valid. No atheists and agnostics are allowed to join. It's mostly Christian, though, of course, if you go by demographics.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you look back at it. This is not surprising in the least.......i would be surprised if these kids werent being molested.

Basically this happens anywhere little boys and grown men interact. The church, Recreational sports, and now boy scouts.

Do you think these guys become pedophiles because of their contact with little kids over the years (same with prisoners become fags), or that they were always pedos and choose to volunteer with kids for easy access.

Gives new meaning to the name of the organization. The men are actually the ones who scout, for boys.

Its so demonic.