The Boy Scouts of America: A profile in decades-long pedophilia and coverup

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you think these guys become pedophiles because of their contact with little kids over the years (same with prisoners become fags), or that they were always pedos and choose to volunteer with kids for easy access.

It's the latter. No one becomes a pedophile because of interaction with children. If that were true, then there would be many more pedophiles than there are now. Research has shown that pedophiles tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them easy access to children, which is why so many of them are in religious institutions, schools, etc.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I mean...

sigh...

I get why people are saying what did you expect or why are you surprised but that's just sad man. In what world do you have to be paranoid about men teaching boys how to do man shyt like survive the elements, make tools and build fires? This one I guess, but it's just troubling that you have to worry about a grown man doing gay shyt to your son even when it's something this simple.

A few months back the football equipment manager from when I was in high school got arrested for touching boy scouts in his troupe. It was :russ: and :wow: at the same time because he always struck me as a weirdo (kind of like a goofy overgrown kid) but seein that mugshot was creepy.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
When you look back at it. This is not surprising in the least.......i would be surprised if these kids werent being molested.

Basically this happens anywhere little boys and grown men interact. The church, Recreational sports, and now boy scouts.

Do you think these guys become pedophiles because of their contact with little kids over the years (same with prisoners become fags), or that they were always pedos and choose to volunteer with kids for easy access.

they had to have had some type of interest in it before to engage in it why would some grown man with a wife and kids all the sudden out of nowhere start having desires for little boys

You can claim many different religions, but they won't let you in if you don't profess faith to one of the religions they list as valid. No atheists and agnostics are allowed to join. It's mostly Christian, though, of course, if you go by demographics.

i see

when i read stuff like this it just reminds me that alot of people will claim labels or titles in order to seem more trustworthy in a set society standard sort of way like saying your christian to be perceived as automatically good persons

you could call this a conspiracy theory but alot of these same people who control programs like these are usually always connected in one way or another through business association or personal probably both like @thekingsmen said american masonry is also a very well known networking system

but they always turn out to be molestors or pedophiles or rapists and other harmful things that are eventually brought to the light but to qualify to even get into a position to be in charge of those organizations you have to meet their qualifications so its like why are these crazy ass people always gettin put into those slots? shyt is weird and abnormal how we cant seem to manage to get them all out they just keep popping up

Gives new meaning to the name of the organization. The men are actually the ones who scout, for boys.

Its so demonic.

it was hidden in plain sight as usual :whew: boy PAUSE scouts

trolled yet again by american tradition :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they had to have had some type of interest in it before to engage in it why would some grown man with a wife and kids all the sudden out of nowhere start having desires for little boys

i see

when i read stuff like this it just reminds me that alot of people will claim labels or titles in order to seem more trustworthy in a set society standard sort of way like saying your christian to be perceived as automatically good persons

you could call this a conspiracy theory but alot of these same people who control programs like these are usually always connected in one way or another through business association or personal probably both like @thekingsmen said american masonry is also a very well known networking system

but they always turn out to be molestors or pedophiles or rapists and other harmful things that are eventually brought to the light but to qualify to even get into a position to be in charge of those organizations you have to meet their qualifications so its like why are these crazy ass people always gettin put into those slots? shyt is weird and abnormal how we cant seem to manage to get them all out they just keep popping up

it was hidden in plain sight as usual :whew: boy PAUSE scouts

trolled yet again by american tradition :troll:
The organization is one big game. They're just trying to scout out which boys, they can molest. Damn, we just ended the internet with this one. :salute: Somebody get the president on the jack.

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
Harmless_9a0a7e_2137318.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone in here saying not my troop

:heh:

@Mowgli @Mr.Somebody

Why are your involved in Brazilian Wrestling?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everyone in here saying not my troop

:heh:

@Mowgli @Mr.Somebody

Why are your involved in Brazilian Wrestling?

Because i like martial arts. Brazillian Jiujitsu isnt the only martial art i know but its probably the only one ill be able to really do into my older years.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No wonder my parents will never let me join. They would be like yeah... okay but when it came time to join It was always an excuse