The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t know shyt about shyt but I think you’re bugging if you’re trying to sell your AMC stock right now. If you don’t see what’s happening, I don’t know what to tell you. They’re playing the manipulation game to get people to panic. I’m not falling for it.

Cashapp funny style got my Nokia and Ford buys still pending :mjlol::stopitslime:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these cats don't get it at all.

RH and these other brokerages back them to a wall with a plastic knife and they cave instantly instead of holding and looking for other avenues to buy.
Exactly. People have to realize that its the hedge funders that have to buy or they will default, regular people dont have to sell until they price is where they want.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Made the mistake of rushing to buy stuff as soon as the market opened this morning. I did so based on what some stocks did after hours. In hindsight I guess I should have waited to see how the market would respond, oh well. About to buy some of these dips to limit the damage.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Taking a beating on AMC and BB, but I want to buy more to lower my cost basis

I lost $270 in Naked. I'm holding though

3lo5h6.jpg

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Brehs that have 401K's are still wining in this fukkery. Those hedgefund fukks are the ones that manage those, Fidelity doing that work for me right now bought a house last year the stock market is the truth:banderas:. If you dont have a 401k set up a Roth with your brokerage so you can get similar gains to people with actual 401ks. My shyt goes up 10-12k on average annually.