The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Brehs that have 401K's are still wining in this fukkery. Those hedgefund fukks are the ones that manage those, Fidelity doing that work for me right now bought a house last year the stock market is the truth:banderas:. If you dont have a 401k set up a Roth with your brokerage so you can get similar gains to people with actual 401ks. My shyt goes up 10-12k on average annually.

You got any sources I can read up on about this? I'll have a couple stacks to start off with in the coming months

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs that have 401K's are still wining in this fukkery. Those hedgefund fukks are the ones that manage those, Fidelity doing that work for me right now bought a house last year the stock market is the truth:banderas:. If you dont have a 401k set up a Roth with your brokerage so you can get similar gains to people with actual 401ks. My shyt goes up 10-12k on average annually.

My shyt Jumped 8k From A Few Months And I Haven’t Contributed In Over A Year lol

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Most people don't realise this. That's why the idea of "billion dollar hedge funds losing" is hilarious. Retail traders probably caused the first 10-20% increase but it's the algorithm traders (mostly run by fat cats of wallstreet) that pushed this shyt skyhigh.
Retail traders do not have the capability to trade frequently like algorithm traders do, those algorithms detect the trend on jump on it and they do it so fast it makes everything else look like a joke.

FAM that's what I'm saying

The majority of investors are algorithm based and are already selling right now based on the lack of buying acitvitiy and only seeing sells made

The same algorithms followed what reddit started...lots of buying and very little sells with shorts paying up on demand....high fake value...aka bubble

Talking about hold the line. The game is being rigged right before your eyes lol

Billionaires just want the price to go lower or freeze so they can have time for calls on friday

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Chill that's not fair

Their funds got frozen in terms of the market

The servers allowed only selling shares back to the billionaires to get the shorts off while preventing shares from being bought

Basically regular investors got their hands cuffed and told u can only sell what u got, no more buying

Basically strong armed robbed in broad daylight

You can't buy more stocks, and you can only sell your position wherever it's at now

u want to hold? fine....the price will turn to shyt in the next few hours....go fuk urself ...signed Hedgefunds
Nah its fair , I tried to warn these dummies that investing in meme stocks long term is never the idea. Wallstreet don't give a fukk about y'all neither do the other people holding the bag. If you a small time trader and not doing your own DD daily , invest in blue chips. Its over sell the back while while can it was worthless anyway.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They aren’t selling, THEYRE buying while we can’t

exactly. this shyt is literally like being on line at the club and the won't let you in and then someone the door man knows pulls up with 8 people and gets in instantly.

the party is clearly going on and you can hear the music but they say you gotta wait.

this is no different.

brokerages and hedge funders are "correcting" this shyt by getting in and buying and selling while everyone else panics. How hard is it to stay on code and HOLD

at the same time, this is a wave. know when to get on and off and don't put in what you can't afford to lose.

cats are trying to get Hellcat money out of this shyt instead of taking the grocery shopping money they made and keeping it moving