The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
it didn’t help that all of this went viral. It was coordinated, they let Wall Street catch up to us.

But this is far from over.

I'm not shocked that this went viral because of how obvious reddit is.

when crypto whales and groups do a proper pump it's coordinated very well and anything can happen at any time of the day. stock market is a different kind of beast that people kinda understand. crypto is still an alien language to most people so you can pull of pumps every 6 months with 15 different coins and it's whatever.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
These Weren’t Long Term Investments Though This Is What Some Of Yall Not Getting

We Have Our Safer Smarter Investments Put Off To The Side That Are Doing Just Fine

This Was A Hustle And It Worked Judging By The Meltdown Today

The Reason Why The Title Of The Thread Has A Warning Is Proof That This Is A Get In Get Out Situation Nobody Is Using GameStop And AMC Stock To Send Their Kids To College In 18 Years :mjlol:

Exactly

This was for a quick lick, get in, get your gains, cash out before the bs

If you want to keep going, cool

But most seasoned investors know a quick lick when we see one

Some dummies bought shares at 80 and sold at 400 in 2 days

Yea bunches of morons right?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
These Weren’t Long Term Investments Though This Is What Some Of Yall Not Getting

Then why are people talking about holding meme stocks get in for the 5x and get out that's what you do :mjlol:. Clearly for some they wanted to hold this bs that's my argument. You had people in here talking about buying shares at 200-350 bucks :dead:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to double down on my amc stock. Cash ap blocked it.

I tried to pick up some doge. Robinhood held it up for over an hour until price was less favorable.

can’t wait for the class action suit. We’re all gonna get $5 and be forced to sign up for ‘credit monitoring’

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then why are people talking about holding meme stocks get in for the 5x and get out that's what you do :mjlol:. Clearly for some they wanted to hold this bs that's my argument. You had people in here talking about buying shares at 200-350 bucks :dead:

The Only Holding Talk I Seen Was Riding Out The Next Week Or 2 Not The Next 10 Years lol