The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You got any sources I can read up on about this? I'll have a couple stacks to start off with in the coming months
Yes, choose the Vanguard fund with Fidelity, it has the stocks of Americas darling corporations that are too big to fail such as Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coke, Pepsi, ect..Theres a caveat, you'll need to put in money every month to grow your portfolio. Set up an auto draft for an amount you're comfortable with to deduct every pay period. More stock will be purchased for you every two weeks or whenever you get paid and those stocks that pay dividends they reinvest into your portfolio getting you even bigger gains:banderas:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Today was the day I was gonna go in but now I’m like :patrice: I had $9k in my Robinhood balance I was gonna throw on some long shots but Robinhood just made themselves pointless since you can’t trade on the platform. The whole point of Robinhood was trading without having to sign up with a brokerage and pay commissions

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
exactly. this shyt is literally like being on line at the club and the won't let you in and then someone the door man knows pulls up with 8 people and gets in instantly.

the party is clearly going on and you can hear the music but they say you gotta wait.

this is no different.

brokerages and hedge funders are "correcting" this shyt by getting in and buying and selling while everyone else panics. How hard is it to stay on code and HOLD

at the same time, this is a wave. know when to get on and off and don't put in what you can't afford to lose.

cats are trying to get Hellcat money out of this shyt instead of taking the grocery shopping money they made and keeping it moving
What most people dont realize is we the public are referred to as common stock holders. The hedgefuds and institutions are preferred stock holders. They get 1st dibs on buys and the shyt is legal.