The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know Robinhood was blocking trades but weren't all the other platforms doing the same thing? Which apps weren't blocking buys of AMC, NAKD,SNDL ect?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And just like that the hedge funds essentially killed any young and new aspiring trader with this shyt, effectively putting a timer on the stock market life line. Why would anyone trade stocks after this? this shyt was so blatant. I probably wont.

these apps and brokerages just killed them selves long run for short term gains of helping the hedge. I can see a lot of people never investing again after this is all settled.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
What most people dont realize is we the public are referred to as common stock holders. The hedgefuds and institutions are preferred stock holders. They get 1st dibs on buys and the shyt is legal.

Lol breh stop throwing out misinformation.

Google the difference between preferred and common.

This is exactly why robbin hood and them shut down. To protect uneducated investors from losing money. I cant believe AOC sounding like a republican with all this open market shyt....

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And just like that the hedge funds essentially killed any young and new aspiring trader with this shyt, effectively putting a timer on the stock market life line. Why would anyone trade stocks after this? this shyt was so blatant. I probably wont.

these apps and brokerages just killed them selves long run for short term gains of helping the hedge. I can see a lot of people never investing again after this is all settled.
It wasn’t for short term gains. It was literally to save themselves. If I’m understanding correctly, shyt was going to get UGLY tomorrow.