The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It wasn’t for short term gains. It was literally to save themselves. If I’m understanding correctly, shyt was going to get UGLY tomorrow.
shyt is still going to get ugly tomorrow. That's what people are tryna get across. For GME, the game is already set. Everything else is a maybe but as long as the stock holds a certain price GME is going to be a day of reckoning for Wall Street. All of this today and tomorrow is window dressing to try and scare people away.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It wasn’t for short term gains. It was literally to save themselves. If I’m understanding correctly, shyt was going to get UGLY tomorrow.
I think you misinterpreted my post

short term gains in real life, not on stock market. As in not many new customers (broker fees, trade fees, etc). Im talking 10 years down the line.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
shyt is still going to get ugly tomorrow. That's what people are tryna get across. For GME, the game is already set. Everything else is a maybe but as long as the stock holds a certain price GME is going to be a day of reckoning for Wall Street.
Right. But they had to stop the bleeding. Everyone was going to push the other stocks naturally since GameStop was way more expensive. We could have seen AMC hit $100 easy.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yes, choose the Vanguard fund with Fidelity, it has the stocks of Americas darling corporations that are too big to fail such as Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coke, Pepsi, ect..Theres a caveat, you'll need to put in money every month to grow your portfolio. Set up an auto draft for an amount you're comfortable with to deduct every pay period. More stock will be purchased for you every two weeks or whenever you get paid and those stocks that pay dividends they reinvest into your portfolio getting you even bigger gains:banderas:

Thanks breh will definitely do this. The reason I ask because I think a savings account is pointless outside of emergenices. I had been putting $200/month into Acorns, but that's babyish. Will probably start off with $1500 then go from there.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Right. But they had to stop the bleeding. Everyone was going to push the other stocks naturally since GameStop was way more expensive. We could have seen AMC hit $100 easy.
Oh major facts. But I don't think AMC is done. In fact I think people are jumping in heavy at the dip.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think you misinterpreted my post

short term gains in real life, not on stock market. As in not many new customers (broker fees, trade fees, etc). Im talking 10 years down the line.
I did. I’m saying, what’s the point of Robinhood continuing if I’m Citadel, if I’m hemorrhaging billions in a day. They would never be able to recover from that. I don’t think they care about Robinhood. It was all extra money for them.