The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

:ohhh::mindblown:
4vp7zu.jpg

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol breh stop throwing out misinformation.

Google the difference between preferred and common.

This is exactly why robbin hood and them shut down. To protect uneducated investors from losing money. I cant believe AOC sounding like a republican with all this open market shyt....
Oh please. :mjpls:

These brokers don’t give a fukk about retail investors possibly losing money that they put in the market, which is fukking common sense anyway They are 1000% protecting the hedge funds from default.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I did. I’m saying, what’s the point of Robinhood continuing if I’m Citadel, if I’m hemorrhaging billions in a day. They would never be able to recover from that. I don’t think they care about Robinhood. It was all extra money for them.
I wasnt talking about hedge funds but ok.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Just think, when politicians can't be bought out by the elite anymore because myself or the politician himself can afford to campaign. Therefore there will be no need for any influences or personal agendas. The broken system will fix itself if this manages to be successful.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Oh please. :mjpls:

These brokers don’t give a fukk about retail investors possibly losing money that they put in the market, which is fukking common sense anyway They are 1000% protecting the hedge funds from default.

So how in ur train of thought do BROKERAGES get paid less if a hedge fund losses cash? Do you understand its not the brokerages own money in these funds right? That its pension plans, accredited investors cash and so on? So why would a discount brokerage such as fidelity or Robin hood or any other care about protecting a short position in a hedge fund?

Yall are ridiculous.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If i had a 401k I would be cashing it out immediately after that bullshyt they pulled this morning. Damn the penalties, they basically just showed you as long as you do business with them you have no control over your own shyt.