The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I just got back frow work, havent been able to follow thread since this morning. Is it too late to invest in amc and/or nakd??

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I moron? Don’t go the low brow route and hurl pejoratives, explain how I have displayed a lack of intelligence in my post.

Being a cac has shyt to do with knowing about the stock market. :dwillhuh::gucci:

:manny: but you have been known as a self hating negro so I am not surprised this is your though process.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How long can these brokerages feasibly leave these restrictions in place? I imagine after all the complaints and law suits they'll cave in and reopen the flood gates.
Indefinitely unless the SEC steps in...

This is crazy, they straight up manipulated several securities today to bailout Hedge Funds...

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Being a cac has shyt to do with knowing about the stock market. :dwillhuh::gucci:

:manny: but you have been known as a self hating negro so I am not surprised this is your though process.

You’re straw-manning because I clearly said:

“That doesn’t mean that just cuz someone is white that they have the game, but them being white means that they are more likely to have it. So use your due diligence.”

The Stock Exchange is THEIR system many have someone within their immediate family who has invested in the Stock Market and that’s the direct opposite of the average African American. If you have 10 white people and 10 black people, there will be more white people who have invested in the stock market than black people straight up.

So you can fling your ad hominem attacks but all I said is that if a CAC is giving you some game soak that shyt up because they own and manage these systems and if they don’t do either of those they are typically 6 degrees removed from someone who does one or the other.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re straw-manning because I clearly said:

“That doesn’t mean that just cuz someone is white that they have the game, but them being white means that they are more likely to have it. So use your due diligence.”

The Stock Exchange is THEIR system many have someone within their immediate family who has invested in the Stock Market and that’s the direct opposite of the average African American. If you have 10 white people and 10 black people, there will be more white people who have invested in the stock market than black people straight up.

So you can fling your ad hominem attacks but all I said is that if a CAC is giving you some game soak that shyt up because they own and manage these systems and if they don’t do either they are typical with 6 degrees removed from someone who does one or the other.

I never knew white people had a hive connected where one white persons knowledge transfers to the rest of the white race.

I should have known better.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I never knew white people had a hive connected where one white persons knowledge transfers to the rest of the white race.

I should have known better.

Never said that...I said they are connected and have a network. I don’t know if you’re on your period today but if so man I hope your cramps go away.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who created the American Stock Exchange?

CACs

Who profits off the American Stock Exchange?

CACs

So who should you probably listen to when it comes to the Stock Market?

CACs

That doesn’t mean that just cuz someone is white that they have the game, but them being white means that they are more likely to have it. So use your due diligence.

Just what in blue blazes are you talking about :mjlol:

Just because it's new to you doesn't mean it's new to everyone. :mjlol: