The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol breh stop throwing out misinformation.

Google the difference between preferred and common.

This is exactly why robbin hood and them shut down. To protect uneducated investors from losing money. I cant believe AOC sounding like a republican with all this open market shyt....

If this was true they would block sales of Tesla.

And any of the other overpriced and overvalued stocks.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm hoping GME gets down to the 100 range...

Going all in with 5 stacks at that point, they can't legally continue to block people from purchasing securities...

They will lose this battle and the flood gates will open again...
by the time the floodgates open, the short positions will have been covered

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How long can these brokerages feasibly leave these restrictions in place? I imagine after all the complaints and law suits they'll cave in and reopen the flood gates.
There’s nothing in place to stop them. No one in this country has the power & willingness to help common people. :ld:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm not even talking about the SEC. I'm saying that nobody is gonna use them after this.

How can you run as a business that makes millions while you lost your bosses BILLIONS? It’s like you own a shop that sells car parts, and Ford is your investor but also supplies you with the parts that you’re selling. Then your clients decide they can figure out a way to build cars for cheap using only your parts and that would cost Ford all of their business. Ford is cutting them off anyway they can, you don’t have any say in it.
Y’all keep looking at Robinhood like it’s an app when it’s in fact just a free broker for other hedge funds like citadel and shyt.