The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:francis:I know a lot of short sellers ate good today, with the help of firms like Robinhood.

This is borderline criminal.

And people need to be off AMC, GameStop etc. they’ve already been exposed and everyone is watching.

Cats need to find a new stock to flood.
:mjgrin:I hope so
But I doubt it:mjcry::mjcry:
I’m always late to the party:mjcry:

husto

Rookie
Daps
If you read more about the company he's suggesting and like it, you should go for it.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Overheard him talking about the GameStop/AMC situation and decided to pick his brain..... He gave me some tips on other companies to invest in.... I'm a novice at this trading thing.... He seems confident.... Take the risk?...:dwillhuh:
You're better off lurking the stock threads on here or on the 6 cert forum. I'm already a few dollars up on a penny stock a breh asked about in the AMC thread. Coli brehs stay dropping jewels you just gotta read between the lines and listen you can learn some shyt. As a black man financial advice from other black men will serve me best:francis:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:francis:I know a lot of short sellers ate good today, with the help of firms like Robinhood.

This is borderline criminal.

And people need to be off AMC, GameStop etc. they’ve already been exposed and everyone is watching.

Cats need to find a new stock to flood.

GME is still in play, chill.