The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Market closed on the weekend so u couldn’t buy any till Monday anyway

Once restrictions are lifted GME might hit $10k+ per share. They actually want to pump it way beyond that.

If AMC hit a few hundred, I’d be good

Only reason both aren’t higher now is because they not letting people buy, otherwise AMC would prolly already be $100 and GME would be well over $1k

The big problem now is they not letting folks buy a full share and it's limited shares at that. Average joes need to gone head and hop into AMC while it's still cheap. I swear I ain't fukkn with Robinhood after this, we need to bush they asses because them bytches tryna act slick.

Be nice if AMC hit $300, even better in the $450-$600 range:whew:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Market closed on the weekend so u couldn’t buy any till Monday anyway

Once restrictions are lifted GME might hit $10k+ per share. They actually want to pump it way beyond that.

If AMC hit a few hundred, I’d be good

Only reason both aren’t higher now is because they not letting people buy, otherwise AMC would prolly already be $100 and GME would be well over $1k

please don’t listen to this nikka and dump a ton of money in unless you are good with losing it almost instantly...

This shyt ain’t hitting 10k a share. It’s not even hitting 1k bruh.

Veteran
Daps
wait what:krs:

man fukk this im putting in more dollars

how long do you think it will take my money to get in if i transferred it on fidelity as of right now?:ohhh:

breh is you fr?

Only put in what you can afford to lose.:ufdup: :ufdup::ufdup:Ain't no telling what this shyt will go to, it's pure gambling. Hell I got more confidence in bitcoin than this

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's what I figured. I asked around and folks said there's way better cheap coins with way higher chance of going 100x. Polkadot, Cardano, and Avalanche. The gameplay is buy into a couple and hope they hit 100x and I become a millionaire. A man can dream:wow: Speaking of which, is there a reason doge staying steady at .50?

When is the squeeze supposed to be coming? I ain't gone make much with AMC, only got 41 shares, be nice if it hit $300 though. It's too late for me to hope into GME, but I hope it hits the $1k mark for y'all.
Guys who planned this probably sold their coin. Without them pushing it it will continue to decline

Veteran
Daps
Guys who planned this probably sold their coin. Without them pushing it it will continue to decline

I nearly made a stack off that shyt, should've listened to my gut instinct. It's a meme coin, ain't no way I should've stayed as long as I did. Still made $400 though.

Veteran
Daps
Is there a reason why I can't transfer money to my bank on Robinhood? I sold Doge and got $450 sitting here.

Daps
Everybody in here trying to be a fake ass Gordon Geko now :snoop:

A lot of people missed the initial wave. All I’m saying is don’t expect lightning to strike the same spot twice.

This reminds me of a post I made tryna chase. I made some nice change last year thanks to the smart posters in the Boiler room, but a few hard lessons were learned
:mjlol:

Confidently buying the dip on some Gordon Gekko & Wolf of wall street type drip
:jawalrus:

Immediately seeing nothing but red and a double digit % loss 5 minutes after the trade order
:unimpressed:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
please don’t listen to this nikka and dump a ton of money in unless you are good with losing it almost instantly...

This shyt ain’t hitting 10k a share. It’s not even hitting 1k bruh.

GME would definitely be 1k per share now if they didn’t place restrictions, that’s the whole reason they placed restrictions in the first place :gucci:

That’s why I said it will jump when they lift restrictions

And I didn’t tell anyone to dump a ton of money in, I was telling them what I saw in a video posted here saying how high it could go. I didn’t even tell anyone to buy anything. :gucci:

If they would have just stfu and not screwed people over, it prolly woulda pumped to 1k or so then had a high sell off. Now that they pissed people off, once these restrictions on how many can be bought goes away people are prolly gone make this shyt go way higher than originally planned.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Does naked really have potential?
This. Gotta keep Diamond hands
lsct3w7a2ae61.png

Part of me think it's gonna spike for Valentine's day because they own Fredrick's of Hollywood and other lingerie stores..but it's not gospel
:whoa:
1611961488674-copy-176x177.png