The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Es2wO9hXEAQ4gsQ

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
On point.

Also People gotta learn to have a little chill right now and recognize that they're being manipulated just as much as the market is. And if you don't believe me just count the number of posts encouraging each other to have diamond hands instead of the proverbial p*ssy ass paper hands.

But don't get me wrong, people will profit off of this But at least half of the 3 million people that came rushing into sign up on robinhood will be on the wrong side of the deal trying to sell on the day of reckoning.

Some things to think about

Webull users can sell at 4 am at the earliest
Tdameritrade users can sell at 7 am
Robinhood users can sell at 9 am

Some people are gonna have access to those sweet gains before you do and as positions get closed the value of your position goes down with it.

And then you have to factor in what happens on heavy volume days where robinhood servers usually crash (and best believe this will happen since they went down last August over the last day to buy before the tesla split).

All I'm saying is be careful out there.

Thats all I'm trying to say, but some how i'm a hedge fund manager or a plant.. :dead:

People are trying to get in after the element of surprise is gone.

LAST YEAR, the same shyt happened with Hertz, and they halted trading altogether. Hertz was bleeding money and filed for bankruptcy and retail traders jump on their tanking stock and artificially inflated it.

And it wasn't a huge story like whats going on now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How they coukdnt hit 20 during infinity war. What's gonna save them later

china and India ?

People dying to go out, they raised 900 million in funding just right before this reddit "meme stock" business, a lot of blockbusters were put on hold until theatres open back up (Fast n Furious 9, super hero movies, etc).

People will be kicking in the door to go back to what they perceive as a regular life, and movies are the cheapest way to do that. Disneyland, nightclubs/bars, Vegas/Miami, cruises, airlines, movies. These things will get a ridiculous boost for a few months when Biden announces on TV in some fashion that Covid is clear to go out and play now.

I was cleared to do a party in November originally at 50% capacity which 2 days later the mayor made it 25% again. Even at 25% capacity, in the rain, with street parking blocked off, I tripled what I usually do revenue wise, pre covid at 100% capacity, on a comparable party time. As my own example. People are ready to go out and live life man.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I feel the same way, I was down ~$3K+ yesterday but it went up to where I was only down $1,166.08. Im thinking about waiting til I take a smaller loss but then again I think I might do like @Bart simpson says and have them diamond hands.
I'm not an financial advisor I'm just going by experience. But I believe the hegefund cacs are trying to scare us off because they will lose millions.
rb6qqj49gce61.jpg

20210129-164341.jpg

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Damn... I had no idea NAKD stock price was once that high. In 2018 it was at $1,136 a share. Why is it so low now or why was it so high then?

From I read NAKD just jump
This shït is very simple..

If you don't have the nerve to hold..

Then just get out and save yourself.

This game is not for paper hands

This is how the game is played

Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose

Set a target for yourself.
Don't be stupid trying to be greedy

If you hit your target.. then go Get your money
but don't sell at a loss just because you're a Bish

If that was the case you shouldn't have got in from the door

Get ya Diamond hands bichass neegas

No one can tell you when to get out.. it's up to you

If you don't like it move it .. Tired of hearing y'all girlin everytime the price drops

It is definitely going to crash back down at some point. Again if you're scared.. Get out

Please let it crash one more time so I can get in.. I’m trying to convince the fam to get in so I can maximize that return.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
wait what:krs:

man fukk this im putting in more dollars

how long do you think it will take my money to get in if i transferred it on fidelity as of right now?:ohhh:

breh is you fr?

I dunno how long breh, hopefully by Monday tho

And watch the vid I just quoted, he says it can get even higher than that :banderas:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Everybody in here trying to be a fake ass Gordon Geko now :snoop:

A lot of people missed the initial wave. All I’m saying is don’t expect lightning to strike the same spot twice.

I'm a pessimist at heart, how do I short
that's what I think I'd be good at shorting stocks but I don't know how to do it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Market closed on the weekend so u couldn’t buy any till Monday anyway

Once restrictions are lifted GME might hit $10k+ per share. They actually want to pump it way beyond that.

If AMC hit a few hundred, I’d be good

Only reason both aren’t higher now is because they not letting people buy, otherwise AMC would prolly already be $100 and GME would be well over $1k

I'm buying in 1st thing monday morning :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I got off the doge train with some decent coins, AMC and gamestop have the squeeze potential so you know if we all hold our positions or keep buying then the price will jump even more. With Doge you kind of on your own hoping and wishing, no logic behind it.

Yeah that's what I figured. I asked around and folks said there's way better cheap coins with way higher chance of going 100x. Polkadot, Cardano, and Avalanche. The gameplay is buy into a couple and hope they hit 100x and I become a millionaire. A man can dream:wow: Speaking of which, is there a reason doge staying steady at .50?

When is the squeeze supposed to be coming? I ain't gone make much with AMC, only got 41 shares, be nice if it hit $300 though. It's too late for me to hope into GME, but I hope it hits the $1k mark for y'all.