The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Es54zD7XcAEKhPQ

tenor.gif

What he’s leaving out is there is nothing the so called other Wall Street experts can do to stop us.

And if it’s really only 1% of them affected, why is Wall Street in general making such a big deal about this? Why are they getting brokerages to break the law to stop us from winning?

Dude is full of shyt, typing this hoping it gets us all to sell.

Speaking of which, if this was so insignificant to the vast majority of them, why is he even taking the time to type all of this to get us to sell?

They’re desperate as hell.

If the dudes who started all of this just wanted to get rich at our expense, why are they still holding instead of cashing out at 48 million?

I have no doubt they plan on cashing out at some point but if that was the plan they would have been done that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got 50, but I'm a long standing member with 5 figures in my account, so maybe that's why

did you get them in the last hour? They lifted the limitations in the last hour.

anwlmd17obe61.jpg

this is the error most people were getting (obviously for AMC or BB, not just GME) most the day.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What he’s leaving out is there is nothing the so called other Wall Street experts can do to stop us.

And if it’s really only 1% of them affected, why is Wall Street in general making such a big deal about this? Why are they getting brokerages to break the law to stop us from winning?

Dude is full of shyt, typing this hoping it gets us all to sell.

Speaking of which, if this was so insignificant to the vast majority of them, why is he even taking the time to type all of this to get us to sell?

They’re desperate as hell.

If the dudes who started all of this just wanted to get rich at our expense, why are they still holding instead of cashing out at 48 million?

I have no doubt they plan on cashing out at some point but if that was the plan they would have been done that.
Yea. And a lot of “what about the little guy who’s gonna get hurt in all this” is a little disingenuous. nikkas blow their money on dumb shyt all the time and nobody gives a flying fukk. It’s always, “shoulda know better”. Now a bunch of nikkas throwing a couple hundred dollars at a real opportunity is some huge cause for concern. fukk off.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
did you get them in the last hour? They lifted the limitations in the last hour.

anwlmd17obe61.jpg

this is the error most people were getting (obviously for AMC or BB, not just GME) most the day.
First couple hours of trading

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yea. And a lot of “what about the little guy who’s gonna get hurt in all this” is a little disingenuous. nikkas blow their money on dumb shyt all the time and nobody gives a flying fukk. It’s always, “shoulda know better”. Now a bunch of nikkas throwing a couple hundred dollars at a real opportunity is some huge cause for concern. fukk off.
Anybody more concerned about people potentially getting burned by GME than ACTUALLY getting burned by Robinhood is full of shyt.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IT DIDNT fukkING DROP, AS I TYPE THIS ITS $13.30, JUST YESTERDAY IT WAS $8, ITS BEEN $13-17 ALL DAY YOU fukkING LIAR JESUS fukk I HATE WHEN POSTERS CANT ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. IT ONLY HAS 500 MILLION VOLUME (PUBLIC RECORD) DONE TODAY, THE PAST WEEK ITS BEEN 1-2 BILLION A DAY OF VOLUME. ROBINHOOD LIMITED PEOPLE BUYING THIS STOCK TO 1-5 SHARES EACH THATS IT, THATS NOTHING WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BUY 1000-5000+ OR MORE TO MAKE IT $30+.

STAYING SAME PRICE, WHILE PEOPLE CANT EVEN BUY IT = PEOPLE HOLDING, NOT SELLING. STOP fukkING LYING IN HERE.

JUST BLATANT fukkING LIES MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS shyt :dahell: THIS DUDE EITHER TOO RETARDED TO HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS OR HE IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO NOT HOLD BASED OFF OF LIES, EITHER WAY AINT FIT FOR THIS THREAD

Is that dude a plant with that misinformation?

its not that they limit it to 1-5 shares a person, but if you already had 5 you couldn’t buy more.

Anyways, this way isnt over, the squeeze is what we are after. Crazy to see this war happen behind the scenes and in our face. And the pish to get people to think its over, im paying off my BMW once this shyt is over.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So is the show over?:patrice::patrice: I got $700 tied into AMC now.

nikkas still buying Doge? Talking about they bought $35 worth:mjlol:
I got off the doge train with some decent coins, AMC and gamestop have the squeeze potential so you know if we all hold our positions or keep buying then the price will jump even more. With Doge you kind of on your own hoping and wishing, no logic behind it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i want to buy more AMC and my money wont prolly transfer till monday

brehs when do you think the increase will be? because hopefully my money makes its transfer to fidelity in time for me to buy some more.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might start showering with my clothes on. :birdman: I don't even want to hear the word NAKD right now. I know they are manipulating the stock, because that shiit was climbing high early in the morning and then suddenly they made it fall again.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
i want to buy more AMC and my money wont prolly transfer till monday

brehs when do you think the increase will be? because hopefully my money makes its transfer to fidelity in time for me to buy some more.

Market closed on the weekend so u couldn’t buy any till Monday anyway

Once restrictions are lifted GME might hit $10k+ per share. They actually want to pump it way beyond that.

If AMC hit a few hundred, I’d be good

Only reason both aren’t higher now is because they not letting people buy, otherwise AMC would prolly already be $100 and GME would be well over $1k